the good uncle

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by contortionist, Jan 7, 2006.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I have mentioned this topic some time ago. According to my sister, her young son is blessed with a large member which he is showing off to who ever asks. Unfortunately he has been caught doing this by friends of the family who have mentioned this to his mother. ( his uncle used to do this but was NEVER caught). She has asked me to speak to him as she knows what side of the family inherits the big dick gene. This I have done and have to say how shocked I was at the things young kids get up to today. There is no doubt having a large penis is a source of interest but I always kept my 'party tricks' at a private level. He admits to freely letting people of all ages look at it which can only lead to trouble. So, as a support group it's worth mentioning that having a biggun is only handy when you're mature enough to use it.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Which is all the more reason to have a mature figure around to offer advice and guidance. I hope your nephew appreciates having you to talk to. If he's a good listener it may keep him from making some serious mistakes that could follow him throughout his adult life.

Draft saved Draft deleted