The goodbye thread...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gig22, Nov 28, 2005.

1. gig22

gig22 New Member

So, the website was finally bought off by someone, somewhere in california, for the amount of 13 000$!

With that much money invested in it... it won't be long before this becomes paying.

Don't hold your breath.

-----

Now, I just made this thread to make pre-emptives good-bye to everyone in the case this site would either close down, or change drastically in a way I wouldn't like in the coming months.

It was fun for the years it lasted.

2. MarkyLongSchlong

MarkyLongSchlong New Member

Albums:
    negative PR sounds good 2 me. "YA, this site is going downhill"
    wah wah wah

3. mindseye

Gold Member

Hey, folks -- it's a LITTLE early to be holding the funeral, don't you think?

Take whatever precautions you're comfortable with (and if that includes removing pictures, so be it.) But at least give the new guy a chance before you start singing goodbye.

Heck, even I waited a whole week before I started complaining about Dubya. . . ;)

4. MarkyLongSchlong

MarkyLongSchlong New Member

Albums:
    LoL that doesnt really inspire much confidence. G.Bush only kinda screwed his country for $$$, oh wait i ment to say " To fight terror! "

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

If requiring some payment forces off some of the multiple screen names here, it wouldn't be such a tragedy.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

As unique as LPSG is don't you think a new owner might just sit back and enjoy?

I've got a feeling that the new owner is not a stranger. Let's just keep doing what we've been doing, eh?

7. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

Thank you "pecker" for your optimistic view. Unless anyone has a pro-active suggestion of what we might do, let's all enjoy this for as long as it lasts. I wonder if there is any way to contact the new owner. We could deluge him/her with email pleas to not change our LPSG........:rolleyes:

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

hahaha......yeah, lets all leave and say our goodbye's before it gets bad. Lets out smart him, and beat him to the punch....will show him!

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

With all the freaks who have joined lately, the board has been going downhill, BUT we've all stayed. Let's just ride this out and see what happens... Those of use who want to stay in touch can always do so.

Draft saved Draft deleted