The Grammys the hung performers

jants30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the guy dancing with rihana, with a boner lmao, he touch it and all that.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes, Chris Brown was definitely living down his right side, hahaha

I was hoping for Adam Levine to show something, but...average bulge, I'd say this man is of average endowment only, oh well, he's still pretty nice to look at. :)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yes, Chris Brown was definitely living down his right side, hahaha

I was hoping for Adam Levine to show something, but...average bulge, I'd say this man is of average endowment only, oh well, he's still pretty nice to look at. :)

Always lovin on Adam, but really noticed Mark Derek Foster tonight both covering and backing the Beach Boys. He looked boy next door cute and sounded great. Who knew Foster the People (with the assistance of Maroon 5) could do such a "pumped up" Beach Boys cover? Take a look at the performance, if you haven't seen it ....

Beach boys at the Grammys 2012 Foster the People Open! PART ONE - YouTube

http://youtu.be/ETzVkv9CSCA

Attachments

Last edited:
W

wavejock

The dancer with Rihanna def.. I saw it also. It looked like he had a boner ( he was like wearing black shorts or something ad was thrusting into her) Then he definitely adjusted it and looked like he smiled..check it out if its on youtube or something.

There was also some dude who was singing in the Glenn Campbell salute, not sure who was..looked like a young 70s throwback.. v neck shirt and majorly tight pants..looked like everything was sort of cramped in there

W

wavejock

Totally saw that bro...he actually smiled a little right after he adjusted it ...

1Steve

Loved Member
Media