Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a program on UK TV right now, and I think it's a series. Apparently, the average height of a man is 5' 8". I always thought it was 5' 10". And 5' 4" for women. They had hundreds of people in a room volunteering to be measured and could barely find anyone that was average.

There were a few minutes talking about penis size, and showing guys penises. A doctor who was out and about on the streets talking to men said the largest he's heard of is 11.5 inches and as he put it, "is about double the average size". They gave balloons to loads of men and women of all ages, and some of the comments were interesting. A few women were blowing theirs up to what looked to me about 10 to 12 inches and they were saying things like "that's how I'd like my husbands" or "now we're talking!". And one woman was saying how men exaggerate their size. Hopefully it'll get replayed. It's on ITV for UK members finishing in 5 minutes, but hopefully might be on again later on ITV2 or ITV3.

http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/GreatBritishBody/default.html

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dan...if that is you on x-tube....great job...get yourself on the televison show...you could bust a nut and be a star...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a program on UK TV right now, and I think it's a series. Apparently, the average height of a man is 5' 8". I always thought it was 5' 10".

5'10" is the average height of a male in the USA. I guess it varies by country. I'd be curious to know what the average height is in Canada and in the various countries of South America. I know that Peruvians tend to be shorter and barrel chested, while Brazilians appear to be closer to the American average for height.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MEN, and also WOMEN tend to exaggerate in size description.
MEN always add 2" to 3" to their endownments, and WOMEN 10 to 15 to their pairs of shoes...
IT'S life! and it will never change! ;D