The Great Galleries of LPSG

jonadkins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even with everything that has been posted since, Dominik20's is still the best.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
chris6092 said:
thanks lex for your comments. it ain't easy getting and staying ripped...love my food too much!

I prefer your pics where you are beefy and hairy. All, however, are nice.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm just a Joe, really, who has been working hard on being fit.

LeeM said:
You dont think we're all that sensitive do you? I appreciate a good looking sexy woman just as much as any man, saying that Peachybum does have a nice ass

Not at all. I was just slyly trying to say that many of the women in this forum are anything but. In essense, when voting for some of the female galleries one could possibly be also voting for a male.

This, is not directed at you. HUGS.

Longing4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you LeeM.....VERY kind words!! I hope others like my gallery as much as you do!!

Sexy comments on my posted pics ALWAYS makes me want to post more..

Longing4u

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lee_M said:
You dont think we're all that sensitive do you? I appreciate a good looking sexy woman just as much as any man, saying that Peachybum does have a nice ass

Wow! Flattery will get you everywhere Lee_M. Personally I'd say there's lots of nice galleries on here, but do wish more people had verified profiles

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
peachybum said:
Wow! Flattery will get you everywhere Lee_M. Personally I'd say there's lots of nice galleries on here, but do wish more people had verified profiles

More pics peachy!

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just wish there was a way to find all the galleries with videos in them. A picture may be worth a thousand words but a good video is worth a million pictures.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ChuckRich said:
I just wish there was a way to find all the galleries with videos in them. A picture may be worth a thousand words but a good video is worth a million pictures.
If you click on "all" in the timeframe bar on the main gallery page (next to 1 day, 7 days, 14 days on the right-hand side of the grey bar near the top), you then get the option at the bottom of the page that appears subsequently to sort via "filesize" in "descending" order via pull-down menus. Since the video files are inevitably usually the largest, these are displayed together as the first few pages of results.

My 3000th post. A whore, moi? :rolleyes:

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
gg42 said:
I thought of that - but so few of the women that post have galleries. My secret agenda was to get them so pissed off they would post pics....given my usual cluelessness with women, I'm guessing that will not prove to be a winning strategy!

Yeh my experience is that most women don't respond to males winning "strategies". I think that's why many guys resort to drinking with a girl with the hope that she'll be too drunk to remember how gross we are.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I'm not hot, but I'm cool with that.:cool:

Like hell you AREN'T hot!!! You have been told here, and by recent experience, that you ARE hot, Bryan! Get used to it!:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
If you click on "all" in the timeframe bar on the main gallery page (next to 1 day, 7 days, 14 days on the right-hand side of the grey bar near the top), you then get the option at the bottom of the page that appears subsequently to sort via "filesize" in "descending" order via pull-down menus. Since the video files are inevitably usually the largest, these are displayed together as the first few pages of results.

Wow, 3000 posts?? GOODNESS!!!! All those brains, and a gallery of huge penis shots to boot. I dont' know how you do it, Alex8:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Wow, 3000 posts?? GOODNESS!!!! All those brains, and a gallery of huge penis shots to boot. I dont' know how you do it, Alex8:biggrin1:

He take his vitimins :biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:

Pretty neat, and wow... I'm shocked. I noticed there is a "sort by views" option too. I see that one of my vids is the MOST viewed pic or video on the site. I don't have a gold membership any longer, so don't peruse through the gallery much.

25,000 views on all my vids. Guess I'm obligated to make more! Thanks for the nod from a couple peeps on this thread.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shoot... forgot to post my faves.

autumnbreeze
is kinda cute
cassandra32FF... but HAD to be a fake profile, posts like a guy, and knows too much about planes/technology.
hot_mom39 isn't in the gallery, but her avatar is VERY promising.
the 'new Swedish girls' looked promising, but you horn dogs sent them into hiding.

for the ones I'd personally love some quality time with:
gorgeous_jane (again I question authenticity) is THE one hot woman I've seen here.
miss_k just lucious.
miss_valentine nuf' said.

Not sure if we have ANY female video posts. I'd love to have a girl reciprocate ... and give us a great squirting vid.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:

Thanks, alex. I hadn't thought of that.