The Great Galleries of LPSG

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Oh, c'mon, prickley, we all know vampires don't sleep. :tongue:

I notice that your furry hat doesn't cover your throat, novice.

So don't think that I haven't got my eye on your jugular, in addition to your ass. :saevil:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
I notice that your furry hat doesn't cover your throat, novice.

So don't think that I haven't got my eye on your jugular, in addition to your ass. :saevil:
YIKES!!! Hmm, that seems to be going around, lately. I just had a nurse tell me the other day, when coming at me with a needle, "Oh, this is going to be nice (???), you've got such great veins." :eek:

Back on topic, there are a lot of galleries that I really think are great, like that guy "Unregistered" has some HOT pix! :tongue: I hate to call out any one gallery, so as not to slight any others, but I'll comment on a particular file, and admit that I've watched faceking's "goatee" vid, maybe, say, once or five times. :wink:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wingwalker said:
I really really wish beachbumamy had not taken her pics down. Whatta bod...

Concur... I'm sure a few (or a ton) of bad apples ruined that.

Katiecav34D... as I'm a sucker for big racks, that aren't big because they come with the territory (big body/fat).

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had a chance to get through all the galleries, but I do have two immediate favorites (I'm sure I'll have many more!)

Hungitaliano Hot hot hot. Perfect huge cock and knows it in a cute way. Only wish he would put up more pictures.

Rippedmuscledad I'm a sucker for vintage tees. And hard dick and bod;-)

Donald630

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is unquestionably THE site on the internet for fantastic pics of men in their tumescent glory! There is hardly a gallery not worth visiting (why is this? -- is it that men are so in love -- as I am -- with their beautiful dicks that that can't help coming through in self-produced photos?), but I would single out rippedmuscledad's shockingly perfect (and apparently huge) phallus (as he so charmingly likes to call it), syddick's massive and fascinating uncut beauty, and the beautiful of face, figure and cock scanguy8 (I may have that not quite right, but you can find it). And why shouldn't Chris6092 love his own gallery best of all: it's incredible! And then there's my own...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree with the ones mentioned so far and think these need to be: (in no particular order other than posts/topics/pm/faces that struck my mind)

Irish shaunybhoy Spladle vinny_spiruccino nineinchcock_160iq hung-muscle kenn bluespeedoz royston tallhunglb thedrewbert jeepwranglerboi bcjeep99 (a jeep wrangler that just drove by the house) nycguy montroyal88 aries15 bigjohnnyuk ashlar str9boy misgidedyuthtz thefrench_h

Though he doesn't have a gallery and doesn't post all that often, his posts and avatar is quit memberable, jumbo747jet.

Hope no one is offended by being included or not. There are no implications other than something jogged my mind and reminded me of a hot gallery and the name that went with it.

Note: my mind doesn't necessarily flow in a linear fashion, so the order is more or less coincidental.