The Great LPSG!!

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A thread I've been wanting for a while now --

I'd like to hear why the LPSG is such a great site!!

Not just for the hot stuff, stories, pix, advice, etc. but for all the fun stuff, the games, all of it.

Is it because the subject matter just attracts more outgoing, open-minded people?

Does talking about sex make people looser, more fun loving?

So everbody -- why do you think the LPSG is one of the best sites on the net?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A thread I've been wanting for a while now --

I'd like to hear why the LPSG is such a great site!!

Not just for the hot stuff, stories, pix, advice, etc. but for all the fun stuff, the games, all of it.

Is it because the subject matter just attracts more outgoing, open-minded people?

Does talking about sex make people looser, more fun loving?

:smile:
I believe this site stays pretty true to its purpose with all the above...and all...interested... we wear it as well and proudly, like a new birthday suit with the brand name LPSG:wink::biggrin1:
Thx for asking!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came to this site awhile ago cuz I like how big my bf is but it felt weird caring about that stuff and the people here were so cool I stuck around. I like how open minded the people are and how I can talk to other people who have all sorts of experiences and like the same stuff as me or different stuff and either way it's fun and I learn a lot :smile:. It sucks that a lot of the coolest people don't come here anymore tho :confused:. I still talk to some of them on yahoo but still. Oh and the one thing that is def. not great about the site is some guys are kinda out of control horny and so you kinda can't post pics w/o getting a ton of annoying pm's. But it's still a great site! :biggrin1:

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big cocks have excited me for as long as I can remember. Of course straight guys aren't suppose to think like that, right? Well coming here I realized I am not alone, not by a long shot. It's just nice to share thoughts with some one since I can't really share with my group of friends (other than one lady friend).

I'm so glad I tripped arcoss this site.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's because most of the members have a large penis, so they generally feel pretty goods about themselves. That translates into less anger and bitterness.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's a pretty good outlet for me. If I have questions about condoms or wanting to share and listen to experiences about living with some size, I don't know of anyone in my real immediate life that I could talk to about that without seeming like a braggart or raising some suspicious eyebrows. There are so many cool, relaxed, and informative people. Great atmosphere (trolls aside) and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the wide variety of people here that makes LPSG addictive.A lot of sites seem to have a membership with an average age of 15,at LPSG there are intelligent people with the experience to know what they're talking about.
People who are only looking for trouble usually get dealt with pretty quickly.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lpsg is part of my family, no shit, this site is more than just threads and posts, you can actually feel a bond with the members that is truly hard to find nowadays.
Also, lpsg has definatly helped to keep the spark alive in my marriage, strange because you`d think just the oposite, my wife loves the man i am and it`s in part to the atmosphere that lpsg projects and i pick up.
The positive attitude that is exhibited here helps me to snap out of feeling doom and despair, and always seems to help inspire me to be a better man.
Thanks lpsg and the members who make it what it is, you were right on time in my life.

lafever:cool:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure that the 160 is for your IQ and not a measure of your ego? :wink:

:rofl: OMG...I was just going to say the same exact thing! I think he left him self a little open there....lol. And j/k btw, Nic...you are a cutie.:smile: