Sexuality
No Response
505_1000.jpg

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like the picture of the two Asian women...one GG and the other trans. Be honest--who looks better? Who's prettier and sexier? Both are gorgeous........

And yes...the woman in the black t-short and white / pink panties....uummmm........

Reactions: ou8my9x6

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with you 100%.....nothing hotter......

It's good that men such as yourself, men who consider themselves straight, are able to make the statement that they find trans women attractive. I think that many men find trans women attractive....but are still in denial, and afraid to admit openly about their attraction. Even here on the internet. The fact that so many men are looking at the pictures, saying they "like" the pictures, and are even commenting on them, tells me that some progress is being made.....but, with still a long way to go......

Trans women are women...they are not cross dressers (CDs) or transvestites (TVs)....they look, feel, think, act, live and love like women that are born female.........your next door neighbor....or woman in the cubicle next to you at work may be trans.....and you would never know it......peace.

Thx for your explanation on TS . I find these women totally sensual and very attractive. I have thought of myself as straight however these tags we place upon ourselves are pointless. If I could go on a date with a TS girl I would.

Reactions: Mister2101