The Great Ruler Vs. Soft Tape Measure Debate

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get subtly different length measurements with both a soft tape measure and a ruler. While standing up, picking up my penis to straighten my downward curve, and with a soft tape measure on top, I'm 7.25 inches in length however when I pick up my penis to straighten my curve and put a ruler on top I'm only 6 7/8. When I lean down to see closer to the ruler though, I'm 7 1/16 inches. I know that rulers don't have the first 1/16 mark at the very beginning of the ruler which accounts for why there's some difference in length, but I just don't see how some people could recommend rulers as being more accurate for length outside of bone pressed measurements. I'm pretty sure that I'm over seven inches but I just want to be sure that my measuring methods are accurate. I must sound obsessesive but my downward curve is tough to measure and I just really want to know that I'm legitimately over seven inches. I appreciate any help from you guys. Thanks.

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just think the ruler isn't very accurate when someone has a curve like mine. I'm positive I'm over 7 but the ruler frustrates me because I want to be over seven with all the different measuring methods.lol I appreciate the comments though guys. Thanks.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know what you mean. I curve left a fair amount. If I measure on the right side I'm a good 1/2" longer than on the left. My stated cock size is based on the longer of the two measurements. . .who wouldn't do the same?