The Greatest Gay of All Time

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What so you're just looking at the other cocks? In a 100% hetero capacity... trawling through gallery after gallery, crotch shot after crotch shot, reading message boards about guys and their exploits with their cocks, imagining them, chatting to them about their dick size. How and when they use their large manhoods, what makes them feel comfortable, what turns them on...yeah, right you've got no hang ups, no issues at all.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What so you're just looking at the other cocks? In a 100% hetero capacity... trawling through gallery after gallery, crotch shot after crotch shot, reading message boards about guys and their exploits with their cocks, imagining them, chatting to them about their dick size. How and when they use their large manhoods, what makes them feel comfortable, what turns them on...yeah, right you've got no hang ups, no issues at all.

And while he's doing all that, hes showing off his own cock to them. I guess he thinks this homoerotic behaviour is somehow okay for him although he condemns gay sex and says it is a sin in his church.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry, but how does that make "Me" gay?

It doesn't make you gay, frizzle, but it can make you appear to be a hypocrite, such as the Pharisees.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage must be honored among all and the marriage bed kept undefiled, for God will judge sexually immoral people and adulterers.

How many people in your church do you think would consider your being on this site to be "sexually immoral".

In addition, I would challenge you to go into your church and find out how many of your leaders/members are divorced and remarried, living with someone, or dating someone and having sex with them. How many of those who are single and having sex.

1 Corinthians:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Notice it doesn't say one is worse than the other. Churches love to pick and choose out of the Bible certain parts so that they can cover up the sins of the majority of their parish.

It's not for you to play God. To judge is cause you yourself to be judged.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't make you gay, frizzle, but it can make you appear to be a hypocrite, such as the Pharisees.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage must be honored among all and the marriage bed kept undefiled, for God will judge sexually immoral people and adulterers.

How many people in your church do you think would consider your being on this site to be "sexually immoral".

In addition, I would challenge you to go into your church and find out how many of your leaders/members are divorced and remarried, living with someone, or dating someone and having sex with them. How many of those who are single and having sex.

1 Corinthians:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Notice it doesn't say one is worse than the other. Churches love to pick and choose out of the Bible certain parts so that they can cover up the sins of the majority of their parish.

It's not for you to play God. To judge is cause you yourself to be judged.

Thank you smart beautiful lady. He seems to have trouble grasping the issue here. That may sink in.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you smart beautiful lady. He seems to have trouble grasping the issue here. That may sink in.

And thank you, BurningVenus. I was raised to believe faith was about a personal relationship and to be good, kind, and honorable to everyone. My husband, however, came from a fanatical background full of ministers and churches all the way up to TBN and Benny Hinn. Some are good people, but a lot of hypocrisy and tunnel vision, so I am somewhat familiar with the issue. :rolleyes:

Besides, if Conchis is going to return as a gay man, then I'm going to return as one, too!

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
history, psychology, religion...
are you trying to teach me that in my next life I could be frizzle?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are so amny more people worthy of mention tho, I mean Liberace, did'nt even identify himself as gay! HE might be camp but I wouldn't say Great...

His lovers identified themselves as gay! LOL

Seriously though, art is great, and vital, just like math, and Liberace did big, big things for his artform. He made innovative design changes to the piano that updated the instrument for use with television audiences. There are musicians taking advantage of his ideas to this day. He also collected rare items which he considered to be of historical value, and willed them to his museum so that they would still exist somewhere in the world, and so that his museum would have things in it besides his pianos, cars, costumes, and recordings. The main function of the Liberace Foundation is to run the museum, which donates most of its profits to AIDS research.

The man was certainly no slouch! All that, AND he was fabulous! Why's everybody pickin' on Liberace? Sheesh!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
history, psychology, religion...
are you trying to teach me that in my next life I could be frizzle?

If that statement was meant for me, conchis, then no, not at all.

I'm saying that if YOU return as a gay man, then I want to as well so I can molest you.....:tongue:

Reactions: Krpt

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes AlteredEgo; Liberace rose to the top of his field, I wouldn't deny his talent or professionalism, but I wanted to point out that there are "Gays" who don't fit that stereotype and many of them achieved big things without the rhinestones and feathers... I'm sorry if my earlier post denigrated Liberace for you...

Down with hypocrisy and intolerance says I...More love and understanding.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes AlteredEgo; Liberace rose to the top of his field, I wouldn't deny his talent or professionalism, but I wanted to point out that there are "Gays" who don't fit that stereotype and many of them achieved big things without the rhinestones and feathers... I'm sorry if my earlier post denigrated Liberace for you...

Down with hypocrisy and intolerance says I...More love and understanding.

While the things I said about Liberace were all true, the post was all in fun, just like everyone else's.:biggrin1: