Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, i thought i had a spider bite on my ear. Looks like i probably don't since these spider bites on this site are much more serious. It's amazing how some people can let their body get to a point like this and not go see a doctor about it. Ugh....

I woke up the other day to a golfball sized wolf spider perching on my toilet seat. I saw it in the dark that son of a bitch was so big! Ahh the joys of living in the south! That and alligator snapping turtles in the road!

Beware, its pretty gross and if you decide to watch it, watch it till the end. The ending was probably the worst part for me.

Now i'm glued to finding more disgusting shit on this site. There is something seriously wrong with me now. Like you ever doubted. My poor husband is trying not to look at my laptop right now.

Spider Bite.....

Last edited by a moderator:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got something to beat that. Type in "tree man" in google image search and research the disease. I would post the link but taht would require me to look at teh picture again so I'll leave it up to you. It makes me itch just thinking about it.

http://www.lpsg.org/89244-interesting-but-graphic.html

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
x704, glad to know someone else is just as messed up as i am. Apparently there are a lot of people out there if they are this easy to find on the net.
You're gonna make me go find those world's biggest blackhead videos on youtube aren't you? lol It's amazing.. nothing like watching someone squeeze 2" of blackhead out of seeming normal skin :eek: I've honestly wondered what my skin looked like on the inside :rolleyes: Is it all bumpy?:biggrin1:

Best appetite control device ever! With that one single video and an ipod, everyone should be thin by this time next year.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're gonna make me go find those world's biggest blackhead videos on youtube aren't you? lol It's amazing.. nothing like watching someone squeeze 2" of blackhead out of seeming normal skin :eek: I've honestly wondered what my skin looked like on the inside :rolleyes: Is it all bumpy?:biggrin1:

You have no idea! My husband has no understanding of how we could possibly watch this. But i could easily work in a dermatologists office taking care of this stuff. Someone has to do it. Just give me a face shield. I got it from my mom, its a bizarre OCD thing i think.

I was surprised how many people recorded their "extractions" to be honest.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Why are all the oddities in Indonesia or the Philippines? Is it something in their water? Just an observation. No, I will not watch the blackhead or spider videos...I have arachnophobia and I hate to sqieeze my own pimples...why would I like to watch others?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you seen pictures of necrosis caused by brown recluses?

http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/brown_recluse_spider_bite_Day9.jpg

many times, the necrosis by a brown recluse can cause death, and there are no known effective treatments, beside surgical removal of all the dead flesh. If you miss a bit, the gangrene will continue.

Also, you want to see fucked up shit, go to liveleak.com, they got the stuff that will make you cringe. You can watch people get their heads cut off, their faces curb stomped, etc... all the worst humanity has to offer.... but beware, it WILL put you in a very bad mood if you aren't used to it. You will nto know why, but for the next few days, you will be snappy and agitated.

and yeah, that spider bite video was FOUL AS FUCK!!!!!

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sad thing is he was a very good looking young man I hope he healed up ok.

And I don't think I'll be eating dinner today.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived out west and the spiders can do serious damage to the skin and sometimes even death. Nothing to play with. If someone is bitten by a black widow they have no more than about 20 minutes to get help or they will die. This young mans face will never be the same. The poison destroys the skin beyond repair.