the growth forum

mr17yearold: hey everyone, id just like to start by saying that im 17, around 8 3/4"x6", and am a junior at high school. the reason i started this forum was for everyone to post a month to month (or year to year) update of their growth from adolecence to adulthood. up until about 4 weeks ago, i had been the same size since i was 13. I had experienced no growth since i was very young. i remember being 13 and measuring around 8.5" long, and probably around 5.5" thick. i thought nothing of it...although it did confuse me that i did grow at all(except a tiny bit in girth) for around 4 years. the smallest i ever remember being was 6" hard, and that was when i was 11. although i didnt measure my penis, i did use a reference device(i think a hair pick) and later measured the pick when i was 14.

anyway, between 11 and 13, i grew from 6" to 8.5" and have been the same size ever since. actually, up until around a month ago, i thought i was never going to grow again. but finally, im going thru a second growth spurt, and decided that i was going to post my size on a month to month basis. anyway, please, anyone who wants to describe how they remember when their penis grew, or whatever comments u might have.

p.s. this website is very informative, everyone keep up the good work.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, but I wasn't obsessed with my cock, so I don't remember details about how many inches I had at what age. I had a cock which grew when I reached puberty and reached its full size before I was sixteen.

Ineligible: Well, DMW, many scientific advances have come from people with what seemed to others as excessive obsessions. The whole phenomenon of the late second growth spurt seems unknown to the medical literature and could perhaps lead to interesting new discoveries, since there's no current explanation for it.

I'm afraid I didn't record any measurements either, but I probably reached my very modest final size by 16 too.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Can't say I could provide a chart either, but at a friend's suggestion, I measured my size first around age 14 or 15 and got 7.5". Didn't know the girth. And really, I left it at that until I got to college and had a girlfriend who was shocked at the size -- which, again, was new to me since I knew I had 7.5" and still mistakenly thought it was small. At her behest, I measured again and got 9" and a girth of 6.5". I think I've experienced one last minimal growth spurt to get me to 9.5" more often than not. That's it.

Donk: Well, I did pay alot of attention to my cock when I was going through puberty. (Still do, come to think of it. But it is no longer growing, to my gf's relief!) During my growth period, I only measured length as it didn't occur to me to measure girth till later.

Age 12-13: Measured for the first time after reading that 6" was average. Exactly 6" long erect. I thought, OK, I'm average, and that is fine.
Age 14: jacking one day when I noticed it seemed bigger than I remembered, measured at 7". First time I knew I was above average.
Age 15-16: Reached 8", where it stopped for about a year. Was about 5" long flaccid then.
Age 16 1/2-17 1/2: Final rapid growth spurt to 11" long hard, 7" soft.

aj2181: My cock was about 8 inches when I was twelve. I reached the length I am now( 11.5 ) when I was 16, I'm 21 now, but my girth has increased since 16.

Ullrich: I rememeber mine to have grown over a preatty long period of time and not in one quick spurt or anything.
The first time i measured it was when i was around 9 or 10, at that time it was 4" erect and hadn't grown yet. I'm not quite sure when it really started growing, but it was probably when I was about 11.
At about 14 or 15 it was 6.3" and I thought that would be just about it, but it grew another Inch when I was 16 untill it reached it's current size of 7.3". Perhaps I'll have another growth period, but I don't think so. I'm preatty happy with my size at the moment.
If I was to be 10 again now, I would deffinitely write my size down regularly, as it would really interest me how much I exactly grew when, but it never occured to me at the time. So I have to go with what I rememeber.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Growth for me was quite subtle....

In H.S., I remember I lagged behind the other guys (from all appearances) in the locker rooms and showers.

I'm sure I may have grown "a little" (perhaps) in the early teen years, but I KNOW I noticed fairly good growth beginning at about age 16 or so.

Interestingly, I didn't measure "much" after age 18 or 19 and then later on....MUCH later on (when I hit my thirties and one day on a lark, I measured) I then noticed apparently I had indeed grown another 1" (more than likely sometime in my twenties.)
Girth size grew gradually as well...much later in life.

bigtoo: I have never measured a lot until it grew a lot when I was about 15. Before that, I thought my size was normal or maybe a little bigger. I had a big growth spurt between 14 and 17., but luckily now it has not become any bigger since then (19 now). Hope it stays like that.
Regards,
bigtoo

ftmadison: You might be big ...big too ...but you once had a Yahoo profile of a guy sitting on a chair in his underwear ...and I am almost sure that was not you. The same photo has been all over the internet. And another thing that seems strange to me, is that you very often make a lot of noise in warning people not to write you for any photo proof of your absurd measurements. Well anyway, I personally just think that you are totally fake and that you are not to be trusted. :D

bigtoo: ftmadison: Yes, it is guy on a chair in my yahoo profile, and that guy is me. I know that many people choose not to believe me, but I am real. So is my equipment. I could prove it to you by sending you the whole picture which the yahoo thing comes from or more pictures from that series.
You could also come and see me (Bonn, Germany) or ask anyone living near me, although I find this childish. I do not post nude pictures because I do not want to be all over the internet naked. Bad enough that the other one is already been stolen - although I am happy to say that I personally have not seen it anywhere else yet, luckily.
I am sorry if you cannot believe me.
Regards, bigtoo

ftmadison: :)It is okay ...you surely sound real enough to me. Maybe it is just your measurements etc. that seem unreal - even to this forum.

If you want to send me some proof you are welcom to do so. I am guite good in determining whether something (incl. a photo) is fake/or manipulated, or not. So let me know and I will give you my emailaddress for that purpose - and that purpose - only.

ftmadison: By the way ....how is it possible to ask "anyone living near you" ..? Bonn is not that small (I lived in Germany for almost 4 years - some years back).

Have you shown it to a lot of peope in your neighborhood ..how else would they now ?

I am in Germany 1-2 times a year, so visiting you is not all that impossible .... but a photo will do for now.

mindseye: My LPSG mantra:
  • No one is obligated to prove anything.
  • No one is obligated to believe anything.

ftmadison: That is so true ...and that is why the credibility of this particular forum is reputed to be very "questionable".

But then again the same forum is full of many "fantastic" tales and make-believe stories of this and that.

And therefore one should not mind, that appox. 99% of tales and stories are not true. Who cares ...?

TaMarquis: I have had a similar experience to some of you guys...I'm 18 years old, 6 feet tall, 250 lbs., and I pretty much thought that I'd finished wit puberty...that is, until a couple weeks ago when I just happened 2 measure my dick for the hell of it, and I discovered that my penis had grown from 9.5 inches (6 inches soft) to over 11 (!) inches (a little over 7 inches soft) NO LIE. I couldn't believe it. My first thought was that I had probably stretched my dick or somethin but then I remembered that you can't make your dick longer by pulling or stretching it unless you did that jelqing shit and I've never did that so I guess I've had a massive growth spurt ;D. I didn't get any taller and I didn't outgrow my shoes or anything like that, so I made sure that this was my "real" new/current? size by measuring with both a ruler and tape measure. Both have measured 11 so I guess itz true :) (i dont kno how 2 git my girth, but my dick is verrrrrrrry thick now itz been this thick since I was about 13 when I first measured my dick and it was 8.3 inches. A few months later, I was 8.5, then 4 years went by before I measured again and by this time my dick was almost 9 inches a few months went by (I was 17) and all of a sudden I was over 9 inches another long period of time went by b4 i measured again and I was 9.5 FINALLY, I thought, my dick was where I wanted it to be. A year goes by, I'm 18 now, and I happened 2 wake up 2 my 'surprise.' I'm both happy, shocked, and surprised at my 'new dick,' I beat it that same day and the orgasm was XXXXPLOSIVE!!!! so I guess it is a change...But now I have some questions for whoever can answer them...1) I measure in the same place, placing the ruler directly on the pubic bone, where my dicks base is, and I measure from there. I am measuring the right way, right? Another thing about this is that I'm a little overweight, so I have to kind of push the ruler down a little to get my full length. 2) When you masturbate, you can't actually make your dick longer by stroking/pulling it, even a few times a day, can you? And 3) I think that I did measure right because, I don't know about anybody else, but when I pull my flaccid dick as far as it'll go, it goes to my erect height. Can anybody else do this? Any Answers? Comments? Suggestions?

Ineligible: 1. Along the top is usual. Pressing in to the pubic bone is common here, though in the medical literature it's less common.

2. From what I hear, to have any hope of having an effect requires a lot of work every day.

3. "Stretched" length is supposed to be about the same as erect length, if you pull hard enough. In erection, the penis is effectively stretched from within.

mr17yearold: im so f'ing happy ;D

i am actually going through a growth sprurt.... i know measure 9"x6"... i hope this lasts till the summer.... ill keep yall posted