the growth forum

brad2002: I hate to get into a cat fight here, but I have to agree with ftmadison. There is absolutely NO WAY anyone's balls are 20 inches in circumfrence and four pounds! With those measurements, too big's balls are about as big as a five pound bag of sugar, and almost as heavy. I hear guys who get the mumps get swollen nuts, so perhaps you should see a doctor.

And 13 or 14 penis inches, I suppose, must exist somewhere among the world's three billion men, but given the obvious exageration of too big's balls, I assume his penis measurements are inflated, as well. Sorry dude, your credibility just doesn't measure up! Maybe you are confusing inches with centimters, or even milimeters.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you happen to know of someone who has macro-orchidism (enlarged testicles), you know that a 20-inch diameter scrotum is very possible, as those suffering from the condition have testicles at least twice the normal size. This is a permanent condition.

We have at least one member of LPSG who has macro-orchidism and he can attest to this -- and he has the large penis to match.

Pecker

mindseye: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=youth;num=1042591766;start=15#22 date=02/12/03 at 17:02:42]If you happen to know of someone who has macro-orchidism (enlarged testicles), you know that a 20-inch diameter scrotum is very possible, as those suffering from the condition have testicles at least twice the normal size.  This is a permanent condition.

We have at least one member of LPSG who has macro-orchidism and he can attest to this -- and he has the large penis to match.

Pecker

[/quote]

I found this a little hard to believe, so I looked up macro-orchidism. Macro-orchidism is linked to chromosomal damage; in almost all cases, people with this medical condition also have some mental dysfunction (retardation, autism, or both).

Furthermore, the figure bandied about on the medical sites I checked was that the testicular volume was about twice the norm, not the testicular diameter. In order to double the volume, the diameter needs to increase by a factor just over 25%. (If testicles were perfect spheres, the factor would be 25.9%. Since testicles are noticeably oblate, the factor will be somewhat higher.)

Testicles that are 25%-30% wider than the norm are not surprising. A 20-inch-diameter scrotum is definitely outlandish; even a 20-inch-circumference scrotum (which is what I think you meant to say) is a stretch.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This gives me a perfect opportunity to promote some of my videos, and also to show you what a 20-inch-in-circumference ballsac would look like! My friend Chris is that size exactly, and his ballsac weighs 5 pounds. Of course, it's not natural - he's loaded with silicone. Still, it's an amazing sight to see and touch. You can see the videos and Chris's uncensored photos at: http://store.yahoo.com/xtremecock/vidfeatchris.html

bigtoo, why don't you do a video for me. You seem to enjoy showing off your photos, even though you say you hate your size. (It's sort of ironic, really - if you hate your size, then why do you have photos of yourself all over the internet?) Anyway, if you're for real, you may as well cash in on your "talent" - most guys would be very envious of you. ;)

mr17yearold: i feel like im in 7th grade all over again!!!

i remember when i was 13, sitting down in english class...and for some reason i would get these hard-ons. As i now know, this is part of growing up and going thru puberty. i remember that i wouldnt have to think about girls, or even touch my penis for it to get hard... it felt so cool... but those days are long gone

as i turned 14 and moved onto 8th grade, those random boners soon went the way of the dodo... until lately... as i have discussed, i am currently experiencing a growth spurt, and have gained a 1/4" in length, which i am happy with. yet, those random boners have come back, in full force... and my urge to jack-off has come back as well... which isnt good, because i really dont have the time with school and tennis to be jacking off all the time... and with my 9" dick, when i pop a boner, its obvious... so i have been really careful around school...

i was just wondering if anyone else experienced this during their first or second growth spurts (im on my second)?

p.s. it feels really great to have the stamina and virility of my youth.... but now even better with my increased size ;D

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mr17yearold..

woody troubles? 'cmon...you are unique!

seriously, even at my advanced age (22), i consider it a good day to have less than 5 unexplained erections. if mr. johnson is being assertive (or not spanked), it can be many more...like most of the day. i don't think it has anything to do with size or growth spurts...all guyz have them and laugh about them.

i can imagine that mr. johnson deciding to have a peek during a match might throw your game off. ;) but he is such a happy guy tht you can't stay pissed at 'im.

jay

Alligator_Jack: heck yeah, when i go a day or two without having sex or jacking off, i get the longest erections in class, i mean they last for long periods of time, thats never fun, but thankfully i dont have to stand up much, tho when i get them in my khakis that we have to wear during gamedays, everyone can see it

Donk: mr17, your post reminds me of my most embarassing penis moment when I was a teenager. I was playing tennis, wearing short tennis shorts over boxers. I popped a woody and looked down to see myself poking 2-3 inches out of the left leg. Probably no one saw it before I covered it since neither my opponent nor the the girls on the next court ever said anything. But I was mortified at the time since I was sure the whole world must have seen. (From then on, I always wore a jock when doing such activities. I eventually gave up tennis totally--not because of my penis, but because I sucked at it!)

Another moment occurred a couple years later during my freshman year at college. I was attending a toga party. A few minutes after we arrived at the party, one of my buds, who was aware of my size, made a crack about how I better hope I didn't get a hard-on while out in public wearing just a sheet. Well, once this thought was in my head, of course I did spring a raging boner. In hindsight, I wished I had just used it to advantage and seen what reaction it got from the girls. At the time, I followed my instinct to sneak out of the party as quickly as possible and found a restroom to jack off in and get it under control.

Dick_Short: [quote author=TaMarquis link=board=youth;num=1042591766;start=15#17 date=02/08/03 at 20:14:21](in part)
. . . I made sure that this was my "real" new/current? size by measuring with both a ruler and tape measure. . . . (i dont kno how 2 git my girth, but my dick is verrrrrrrry thick now . . . )[/quote]

"Girth" is how far it is around, presumably at its thickest part if there's a difference along the shaft. So just use that tape measure!

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey man... you still have some growing to do. I think I went from 9.5 or so when I was 16-17 to where I am now in the mid 11 inches by the time I was 20. I got longer and thicker in that time. I used to measure alot cuz my cousins and friends kept saying I was a freak of nature but I knew my brothers hung like me so I thought I was average. I still have people want to measure my dick and my girl said just this morning it feels like I'm bigger but I don't think at 31 I'm gonna grow any more.

Todd_12x7: I never measured until I was about 12, and I was 7.5 x5 3/4 then. I thought it was normal, because I hadn't ever seen another guy's cock before. I kept measuring month after month, and reached about 10 1/4 long at 18(my growth was drawn out and not quick during that time period). I knew by then I was above average, and thought I had stopped, being 18 and all. When I had my first time with a girl a mont later, her reacton was "Ohmigawd." She took out a ruler, and measured me at 11 inches long. She told me I was huge, which gave me a big ego boost. Needless to say, we had great sex. I'm still with her(I wonder why she's still with me j/k), and I recently measured myself at 12 inches long, and 7 inches in girth with a tape measure. I'm 21, so I hope my growth is all done. My girlfriend certainly hopes so LOL

Bernd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At the age of 10 mine was 3.5 inches long
At 11 I remember at a length of 5.1 inches
At 12 it was 6.1 inches
Than it grew slower! I remember at a measurement at the age of 14. It was 6.3 inches
At the age of 25 it was 7.1 inches.
Since than nothing more happend.