The guy gets off, the girl doesn't - how often does this happen?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For guys who have sex with girls:

1. When you have intercourse with a woman, how often do you have an orgasm but she does not?

2. If you're only receiving oral sex and the girl sucks your dick until you cum, what percentage of the time do you reciprocate and "go down" on her?

3. Does it really even matter to you if she has an orgasm or not?

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's rare that she will cum from penetration alone unless to have a fat johnson.. You need to polish up your oral skills.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1. 0% She usually orgasms, I usually don't.

2. Same, never came from head alone. I have no problem bringing her to screaming orgasm through oral stimulation however. ;)

3. It does matter because if neither one of us gets off that seems like an awfully big waste of time! hah. But it would seem most girls get enjoyment out of sex, orgasm or not, which would explain why so many women can be content never reaching orgasm through sex. It's not ideal but it sounds like a better situation than guys, who are more all-or-nothing with regard to sex without orgasm.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Orgasm deficit here: My wife owes me big time. It's gonna take several lifetimes for me to catch up to her tally with me, unless I reincarnate as a woman. She has an average of 4 for 1 of mine. In 10 years she claims she always gets off when we make love. No complaints from me.

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1. When you have intercourse with a woman, how often do you have an orgasm but she does not?

0%. My cock is rather fat... they always cum, and usually more than once.

2. If you're only receiving oral sex and the girl sucks your dick until you cum, what percentage of the time do you reciprocate and "go down" on her?

I've usually already gone down on her long before she sucks me off.

Yes. My work is not done until then. However, the last 4 women I was with came just a couple of minutes into the sex. One of them even told me she had never had an orgasm off penetration before. Making girls cum has never been an issue for me. It seems guys with girth dont have a problem making girls cum.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm past middle age, so I've gone through a variety of changes about sex in general. At various times in my life I've been on both sides of all those issues, depending on the woman. Gay men and straight men really do have sex in completely different cultures. I was involved for several years in a relationship with a non-orgasmic woman whom refused to acknowledge that there was a problem, and kept talking about all the "warm feelings" she got from sex. Grrrrr.

My usual sexual strategy, if there is such a thing, is to bring my partner to orgasm at least once orally, then have my orgasm wherever.

Having said all that, there are certain varieties of the straight sexual experience in which the female orgasm becomes a symbol of other things. For example, I have been involved with several women who preferred to masturbate themselves to orgasm while blowing me. I have also been involved with women who refused me any contact below their waist, and insisted on unreciprocated blowjobs. When you get into S&M stuff, it really gets complicated.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For example, I have been involved with several women who preferred to masturbate themselves to orgasm while blowing me. I have also been involved with women who refused me any contact below their waist, and insisted on unreciprocated blowjobs.

I know what you're talking about, upone. In the world of male/male sex, I feel like there's been a growing emphasis on strong dom/sub roles. I've always enjoyed it, but when I was younger, it was really hard to find guys who got into that. They couldn't understand why someone wouldn't want any reciprocation.

Nowadays, it's almost common to see ads for "no reciprocation scenes" from both the dominant side as well as the submissive side. For those of us who are into it, it's pretty exciting. The differential in power and control adds to the arousal for us.

D

deleted356736

Few women come from intercourse alone, so my usual script is oral until my wife comes, and then maybe some oral on me, and then intercourse. She likes giving me oral, but I am really too thick for her to do it comfortably for long enough for me to come, which is fair enough.

It's quite improtant for my wife to come during sex, and I know how to make her come 100% of the time. When I was younger and partaking in casual sex, sometimes I didn't work out my partners well enough to get them to come through oral, the female orgasm is more elusive than the male. If it didn't happen it didn't overly bother me, but I always tried as best as I could.

Women often get enjoyment out of sex for the closeness and intimacy, but that doesn't mean closeness and intimacy in place of orgasm most or all of the time.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1) I don't know if they have orgasmed from the dick EVERY time, there may have been a few fakers I didn't know about. I like to give lots of foreplay and oral and most woman seem to cum from that before we get to the fucking.

2) I rarely cum from a bj, but I always want go down on her.

3) Yes, it matters a lot if she has an orgasm. Sex is as much about the giving as it is about receiving. Makes me feel sexy and more horny to know that she is getting off from my attentions.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

From what my wife tells me (and from what I've observed), she almost always has orgasm(s) during vaginal sex with me. So I think the answer for us is something close to "never".

2. If you're only receiving oral sex and the girl sucks your dick until you cum, what percentage of the time do you reciprocate and "go down" on her

I perform orgasm-inducing oral on her more often than she does on me.

I think it should be clear that the answer is yes.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1. Nearly never. She orgasms a few times. I... don't.

2. Actually I am the proactive one, and she may or may not reciprocate.

3. I don't know; if she enjoyed it I don't think it's a matter of orgasm really.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of 10 times my girl will orgasm about 4 times through vaginal sex. I have 6" girth. She has told me that before me it is really rare for her to O that way. If it doesn't happen vaginal i put my fingers and tongue to work (never fails).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'll come, but there is no screaming orgasm behind it. Ejaculation and orgasm are two separate processes. I've never orgasmed from sex, but I do come like crazy.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are naturally orgasmic compared with others. I make a point of getting a girl off via oral initially,or right to the brink of,and then some nice slow strokes(or fast,depending how she wants it) finish the job off at that point.How much effort you need to get your women off during intercourse is often tied to the amount you put into getting her hot and ready prior to intercourse. At least in my experience.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is all really interesting. Please keep the conversation going.

I'm a little ignorant about hetero sex (as I think a lot of heteros are ignorant about homo sex and homos, in general - although not on the LPSG, of course :wink:). I am gay, but I probably watch more straight sex movies than gay sex movies, which, ironically, has led to some of my ignorance.

In straight sex movies, 99% of the scenes only show the guy having an orgasm and cumming; they almost never even pretend to show the woman orgasming/cumming. I figured that, in "real life", most guys would at least try to help their women come to orgasm, but I didn't realize it was so common. It doesn't even sound like you feel coerced at all; you're doing it because you want to.

I'm also surprised by the number of guys who say that their girlfriends get off more often than they do. I never would have guessed.