The Guy in the Bright Yellow Speedos

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
THE GUY IN THE BRIGHT YELLOW SPEEDOS

It was in the spring of the second semester of my first year as a college teacher. I had attended graduate school at the same college, so I was familiar with the campus. As a student, I usually ran at the track and did a light workout on the weight machines in the gym at midday. After I became a faculty member, I had much less free time than I had as a student. I was lucky to get to the track and gym late in the afternoons.

One afternoon after my run and workout, I was the only person in the shower. Usually there were several students showering, but that afternoon the place seemed deserted. While I showered, I heard the sound of a urinal being flushed. Shortly after that, one of the most beautiful guys I had ever seen walked into the shower. He was naked and was carrying a pair of bright yellow speedo trunks. His hair was light brown and was cut short. He had a muscular swimmers build with just a dusting of chest hair that extended all the way across his pectoral muscles. A narrow, clearly defined treasure trail extended from his navel into his pubic hair.

I had seen some big dicks before, but he had one of the biggest and most beautiful cocks that I had ever seen. It was pinkish-white in color and so silky smooth that not even the outline of a vein was visible. His dickhead had a corona that was just slightly larger than the shaft. His ballsack was firm and hung about halfway down behind his dick. His pubic hair was dark and thick, fully covering the expanse of his lower stomach.

It was obvious that this guy was very proud of his body. I got the feeling that he was intentionally showing it off to me. He went to a shower head, turned on the water, and faced me as he got wet. After letting the water shower over him for several seconds, he proceeded to put on his yellow speedos. They were tight and he had difficulty pulling them up over his wet legs. When he got them up to his crotch, he paused and let his dick and balls hang over the waistband. Then he pulled the speedos up over his muscular glutes, letting his package pop in at the last.

The speedos were so brief and tight that there was barely enough room to contain everything. He pulled out the waistband and positioned his dick so that it ran horizontally across one side of the front. It extended almost to the edge of his pelvic bone. He pulled his balls up so that they were directly out front, and he tucked the pubic hair that peeked above the waistband out of view.

I had never seen another male display himself in front of me like this guy did. He was hung and beautiful, and he knew it. After he got his speedos adjusted, he turned the shower off and left the shower room. By this time, I was hot and flustered. I wanted to know where he went. There was an inside swimming pool down the hall. I wanted to go back to the dressing room to get my workout shorts and wear them as swimming trunks to the pool. I had often done this before, but always before I showered.

I decided to finish my shower and get dressed. After that, I walked down the hall toward the room where the swimming pool was. I hesitated when I got to the door, but then I got up the courage to go in. As I entered, this guy was on the diving board with his dick and balls prominently showing through his tight, wet speedos. We made brief eye contact before he dove into the water. I didn’t want to make him think I was following him, so I left the building. I was thoroughly flustered.

Rather than immediately walking back to my office, I went across the narrow street and sat down on one of the benches in a small park area next to the parking deck across from the gym. The crape myrtles surrounding the benches were in full bloom with bold pink petals dangling from the end of each branch. I couldn’t get this guy out of my mind. I wanted to see him again. I wanted to get to know him. I wanted to touch him. I wanted him. Bad. I had no idea how he felt about me. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt that he was teasing me in the shower. I convinced myself that he was intentionally trying to arouse the innermost desires that I had suppressed for so long. The eye contact that we made when he was on the diving board was the last straw. I was convinced that he was interested in meeting me.

I had a book on astronomy in my gym bag. I pulled it out and pretended to read it. I could hear students playing basketball on the court on the top floor of the parking deck. Several students passed by on their way to the library at the top of the hill. A young couple who were obviously in love stopped and sat on the bench across from me. They talked quietly, completely oblivious of my presence. They left after about 15 minutes. About 10 minutes after that, I saw the guy with the yellow speedos coming out of the gym door. He was wearing a tight pair of Levi 501 jeans and a thin, tight-fitting white T shirt that showed his pectoral muscles and his long nipples. I didn’t want to make myself obvious, so I kept my head down and pretended to read from my book.

What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams. The guy crossed the narrow street and sat down about 3 feet from me. I looked up and he was looking at me. I said, “Hello.” He responded with, “Hi, my name’s Chad.” I told him my name and we struck up a conversation. He told me that he had graduated from our school 2 years earlier and had been a swimmer on our swimming team. He said that he occasionally came back to use the pool after work.

We talked for a while. Then I got up the nerve to tell him that he had one of the most beautiful bodies I had ever seen. One thing led to another and before I knew it we were walking together back to my office. It was hot and humid and both of us were sweating. I could see dampness on his thin T shirt around his underarms. Just thinking of the smell of his masculine body had my heart racing. It was dusk and no one but a lone janitorial worker was in our building. We went to my office. That night was the first time I had been with another male. The experience was overwhelming.

Chad and I had a whirlwind affair that continued throughout the summer. Soon after the start of the fall semester, he told me that his job was being transferred to another city. His subsequent departure was tearful for both of us. Although we promised each other that we would keep in touch, it wasn’t long before I lost contact with him. The last time we were in touch was at the end of the following spring semester, almost a year to the day after I first saw him in his bright yellow speedos.

I will never forget that summer. It was the first time I had shared my body and emotions with another man. It was also the first time that I came out to myself. I now think of Chad often. I hope that he misses me as much as I miss him and his bright yellow speedos.