The guy is naked, the gals are not !

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They are all ugly. (just look at the wrinkled pecker he has)

It would be easy in that scenario.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sure, why not! I would. Have no trouble being naked. As soon as I get home, thats the first thing I do. Off with the cloths

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy looks so relaxed nude - but surrounded by clothed women. I'm quite comfortable being around other people, naked people but could never imagine doing this, could you?
I could do any one of the girls, the guy no. As for walking around naked- nah. Still a bit of self consciousness when it comes to public display.

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That looks like San Fran. Either Bay to Breakers or Folsom ?
I would love to go to those events.

Also events on my wish list are the Exotic Ball in San Fran and FantasyFest in Key West.

Thinking about it, I should move to San Fran, what the hell am I doing on the East Coast....

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would be no problem for me. I am nude the minute i get home. I hate clothes and it doesnt bother me to be nude in front of anyone even if they are clothed and i am totally nude.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That looks like San Fran. Either Bay to Breakers or Folsom ?

The pics are this year and last year at the Folsom and Dore Alley fairs in San Francisco.

Actually, public nuidity at any time is not illegal in San Francisco. However, public lewness is, and sometimes it's hard to draw the line. Technically, I may have been lewd at the street fairs, but things tend to get overlooked at such times.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no problem with it either...beach or woods or street. gym or pool. am not fazed by clothed people when I am naked. check out my beach pics

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ericbear, that's a nice one you're sporting. Nudity is no big thing, we're too prudish in the states. Europeans are way more accepting. It's just body parts.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that women actually LIKE being clothed around a naked man. Never really figured out why, except that it seems to turn a lot of them on.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see what the big deal is. I've often been naked in front of thousands of clothed people.

I wish I could remember what the guy on the ground wanted...

That is WAY too much. I'm not one to say drag queens shouldnt be drag queens because some str8 folks might find that offensive, but prancing around naked in the streets like THAT- its downright offensive, and I'm as gay as a $3 bill at a bathhouse. Keep that shit in the leather bars or the privacy of your own home.