The Guy Known As Giganto Dick.

JamieL1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.

Attachments

BH Index

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.
Post more pics of his bulge.

CCharl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What town is this?

horsey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Does he live in Norwich, or Norfolk?

Reactions: David.djr