The guy who didn't want to grow.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a bit shorter.

I have a few more chapters kinda like this...but I think they are kinda useless. I could narrow it down to 2 chapters and finish off the plot.

TheTraveler

Just Browsing
Media
This is great.

Encompasses several things. Please don't stop. If you are looking for ideas, how about any woman he had cum in would grow, and his pole would grow so massive, women would have to grow equally huge to do him..

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
at this point is kinda where I don't like where the story goes. So I wanna rewrite the last few chapters, which might take me a bit longer.

It's a 2 step process:
1) get motivation.
2) do it.

As you can see, step 1 is extremely difficult, because of video games, girls, school, and weed (in order of importance).

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry about the stall.

I don't like where the story goes after this. I'll post it eventually anyway, probably before winter break is done.

Siliconstag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would adore... adore more stories like this. I would also love a conclusion to this one. Moez, you've written something with fine prose, a deft turn of erotica, and a staggering mass of ideas I find stunningly erotic. Please make more.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, I'm sorry. Been a really shitty couple of months, and this story is really far down on my list of things to do.

don't expect this to be finished anytime soon. at least not until I finish this semester.