The guys of "Battlestar Galactica"

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since Friday night was the season premier of "Battlestar Galactica", which features a lot of eye candy, both male and female, I thought I'd ask "Which guys on the show do you think are packing?"

I think Tahmoh Penikett ("Helo" Agathon) might have a big one. Same with Michael Tucco (Sam Anders).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno whether any of them are particularly packing, but but I'd sell my left nut for a shot at Tahmoh Penikett or Jamie Bamber.
:yumyum:

That would be the greatest sandwich of all time. But if I wanted them both, would I have to sell both nuts? Could I buy them back???

And if anyone's packing on that show I go for Tamoh Penikett. Even if he wasn't packing, I'd go for Tamoh Penikett. Even if he was drizzled in milk chocolate and we were on a lonely stretch of beach in Costa Rica, I'd go for Tamoh Penikett.

I gotta go.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And if anyone's packing on that show I go for Tamoh Penikett. Even if he wasn't packing, I'd go for Tamoh Penikett. Even if he was drizzled in milk chocolate and we were on a lonely stretch of beach in Costa Rica, I'd go for Tamoh Penikett.
So You're n Canada eh? Did You get to see Tahmoh's butt in the shower on Cold Squad ep 0703 ("Teen Angel")? When it was shown here in the States his Heavenly posterior was censored out!
:damnit:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So You're n Canada eh? Did You get to see Tahmoh's butt in the shower on Cold Squad ep 0703 ("Teen Angel")? When it was shown here in the States his Heavenly posterior was censored out!
:damnit:

Yes, that was a good day. I didn't normally watch that show (I don't watch much TV) but someone told me not to miss that episode. I'm glad I didn't.

You must be able to get a screen cap somewhere. Bums are rarely censored on Canadian TV. If you're watching the government channels (or anything from Quebec) they'll do full frontal after 9 PM. The History Channel shows Rome uncensored, which also has some splendid actors.

But I'd still go for Tahmoh.

I should stop before I go all wereperv again.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't even watch this show (not a scifi fan), but Jamie Bamber is drop dead gorgeous. I would bet he's very nicely hung. What I'd give to suck that...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Michael Hogan (Col. Saul Tigh)

attachment.php

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was watching not too inspired Lifetime Mystery 'Hush' last weekend. Tahmoh walks into the bedroom (from the shower) with a white towel slung low on that beautiful body. There is a brief head-on shot showing what seems to be a rather large bulge. Later shots have him 'smoothed out' but still a gorgeous man!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was Richard Hatch in this programme?
From Wikipedia:
<<In 2003, Hatch was offered and accepted a recurring role in the new Battlestar Galactica series. He plays Tom Zarek, a terrorist turned politician, who spent twenty years in prison for blowing up a government building; Hatch has said the character was presented to him as a Nelson Mandela figure, and that he views Zarek as challenging the status quo and working for the common man. In an irony probably intended by the show's producers, Hatch/Zarek spends most of his first episode in heated debate with Captain Apollo, the role that Hatch had played in the original series. He has appeared in several further episodes of the series as a guest star.>>

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I actually prefer the original "Battlestar Galactica" with Richard Hatch as "Apollo" and Dirk Benedict as "Starbuck". The new version didn't interest me at all.