The Gym Shower

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by greekgott, Aug 24, 2009.

1. greekgott

greekgott New Member

Guys,

here's what happened on the weekend in the gym shower. After my session I undressed and went to the shower. One guy came out before that and there was another one in there. I had seen him many times before, but for the first time under the showers. He was bathing facing the wall. As I went in, he turned around to show me his massively erect dick and looked at me directly. It was still not fully erect, but was a good 9.5 inches surely.

Then another guy came in, a real Adonis one can say. A real treat to see and with a wonderful fur mantel. As he came in the other guy turned back again, but this new guy had already seen his erection. He too got one, but tried to keep it under control, by pressing it against the wall whenever it tried to stand up. All the while the first guy kept looking back at this new one and checking him out. But this guy was finding it hard to keep everything under control I suppose, and left after some time.

Then the first guy turned around again and looked at me, showing me his huge dick. Before anything could even happen, in came another one, with huge low hangers. Again, this guy turned around. I left the shower after some time, sure that this guy was definitely gay and open to adventures. But unfortunately there was nothing which could happen, as when he came out from the shower he went into the toilet and then avoided looking at me. The stupidest thing was, I somehow managed not to have an erection this time. Maybe he got the wrong message?!

The next day, quite inadvertently, I met the second furry guy in the shower. We were just the two of us. Both of us went in at the same time. I noticed that he was again quite excited and was suppressing a full fledged erection. From time to time he kept looking back at me. Don't really know if it was to see whether I was checking him out or something else. Anyway both of us left quite soon.

Hearing what I had to tell, would you say that the second guy could be gay too? Would you suggest that I be a bit bold with either of them if I meet them under the showers the next time? I am somehow a bit unsure.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Some just like to show off and/or look; some want to go further. I went thru this for weeks with a twentyish guy, only to scare him off when I suggested we get together. Good luck..

3. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

You can interpret this in several ways. These guys may just be very comfortable with themselves, their bodies and expression of their sexuality. Erections are a normal part of being a man. A nice warm shower after a workout feels good and with the stimulation of the shower, soaping up, etc. might invite a hard-on. Perhaps your presence and attention added to any exhibitionist tendencies they might possess. You are taking your chances if considering coming onto these guys. When guys hit on me in the shower, steam room or locker room, I decline and just choose to interpret it as flattery. I know of others who respond in a more overt manner that is not so gentle. Unless they invite you verbally or undeniably otherwise, you are taking your chances. Be safe. Sexual energy can be contagious. Once this huge guy was really working himself up in the gym shower and looking at me, sucking his finger, etc. I was not at all interested but did get a chubby at least.

4. pendelum

pendelum Member

Albums:
    be a man and ask for a number next time instead of just staring.

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my own case, unless somebody comes up and talks to me directly I don't even think about anything in the shower. I'm sweaty and need a shower. I go in and take one. I don't even notice who else may be around. I soap up, rinse off, dry off and get dressed and leave. I don't even think hmmm naked bodies in the shower though once in a great while a real hot guy will catch my eye, beyond that absolutely nothing.

6. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    I like ejacman's advice. Talk to them as a person first, not a someone hitting on someone in the shower. After you talk about the weather, sex will come up if it is on their minds. You have taken the first step let them take the next.

Someone showing you their dick does not mean that they want to engage in anything more. Some people just like to show/tease.

7. megaman101

megaman101 New Member

8. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    Why do these things never happen to me?

9. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Since you're both interested in sex take it somewhere else as not everyone even if they're bisexual or gay wants to be in a gym shower where sex is going on.

I'm happy that my gym locker room is not cruisy at all as I go to the gym to exercise.

Some gyms will kick you out and revoke your membership if they catch you having sex in the showers.

10. greekgott

greekgott New Member

Well firstly where in my post have I even hinted at having sex in the showerr? Are you speaking your own thoughts here? If you are saying that your locker room is not cruisy at all, then you have been on the watch all the time I suppose!

By the way, you sound like an outright homosexual hater! So who should be thrown out?

11. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Well based on what you wrote it certainly looks like you're trolling the men's locker room at your gym looking for sex or sexual partners.

I don't see anything wrong with this but keep in mind that other people at the gym don't necessarily want to see this.

LOL the locker room at my gym is not cruisy since I can easily tell if a man is interested in me and words don't have to be said at all.

It doesn't just have to happen in a locker room as I have been hit on in all sorts of environments and situations.

No I don't hate homosexual men. :rolleyes: I just know that in places and countries having public sex is illegal.

12. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Yes, and Yes.

13. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with BEARDEDWOLF !

Besides I do not know any STRAIGHT guy who wants to get a hard on in the shower with outher men around... DUH why would he. I hardy believe any straight guy would get a hard on in the shower.. and If he did he run like crazy with the likes of anyone likeing it.

Dude if you wanna have lockerrrom sex go to a gay gym where no one is offended or minds seeing that.

14. greekgott

greekgott New Member

The more you speak the more you reveal your way of thinking and viewing things: outright sick and prejudiced.

With your sermons you should go to the church. If people don't want to see something perhaps they should not stare. They should concentrate on their stuff rather than concentrating on someone else's.

So you keep a lookout too, but with an excuse ready at hand.

15. greekgott

greekgott New Member

Well you either seem to know very little or acknowledge even less. Your photos seem to tell a different story too. Besides there are no so called 'straight gyms'. It seems that in the US some people still have'nt got out of their social segregation moulds! Pun intended with 'moulds'.

16. 8iG

8iG New Member

im not gay but i like to be watched and i like to check out whether the other man is bigger than me, would be cool if this happened to me.. although frustrating because I CANT STAND if someones bigger *lmao* :D

Draft saved Draft deleted