All you need do is ask ...

pullmyfinger-storer_1879_3298521.jpg

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PECTACULAR said:
Like it has been said before, waxing is painful for only a second. And with the use of a new product: which is actually a "cool touch wax" (the wax rolls on vs the old applying with a wooden tongue depresser). The pain is even less and process is quick!

Waxing is great too for triming up around the front bikini area so you don't have "shrubs" sticking out on each side of your briefs or swim suits.

Wax is the way! Clean and smooth for weeks with out razor stubble.
How might one go about obtaining this "cool touch wax" that you speak of?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you get a lighter... oh no, wait, that's for lighting farts. Butt I suppose it could work, but then you have that smell issue (not to mention other potential issues).

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
Elaborate please.
Okay....I would suppose that the amount of pain could be described as several bee stings at once. Once the wax has been pulled off ....the pain is gone almost as soon as it begins. It only hurts while the wax strip is being pulled off the skin. It is also pulling out the hair. I think you should try it at least once and judge for yourself. I would suppose the amount of hair that you have on your butt also effect the way it feels. I only had a light dusting of hair...almost baby fine. As for the hair nearer the exit point...that was thicker and it did hurt somewhat. Now it's no big deal. The first time I had it done ...it was so embarrasing...the guy actually rolled the wax across my hole....:eek: then he smoothed out the wax strip...kind of massaging a little to make me less tense...then he just yanked it off....:34: once that part was complete, he continued on with the rest of my body.
If you do get it done go to a professional waxer.
:tongue:

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The "PAIN" is equal to ripping off a band-aid. Fast, quick and the tingle goes away almost instantly.

Someone asked about the "cool wax". Ask what product the salon uses when you call, and don't be afraid to ask if it is a man or a woman technichian. You pick who you-- will be more comfortable with. Remember they do this for a living. They are not imbarressed but, know you could be, so will treat you as such.

Always go to a proffessionial.... this is not a do it yourself project!:booty:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
If you do get it done go to a professional waxer.
PECTACULAR said:
Always go to a proffessionial.... this is not a do it yourself project!:booty:
How much does getting this done cost? Ball park figure, please. I am a starving college student.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
How much does getting this done cost? Ball park figure, please. I am a starving college student.
I have no doubt that the cost will vary depending on the area and the people doing it. For me, my full body wax cost about $200.00. Money well spent in my eyes. I hate the hair on my body.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
I have no doubt that the cost will vary depending on the area and the people doing it. For me, my full body wax cost about $200.00. Money well spent in my eyes. I hate the hair on my body.
:eek: GOO!

I will have to wait until I can access my trust fund to get this done regularly, I guess. :tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
I will have to wait until I can access my trust fund to get this done regularly, I guess.
Maybe a fundraiser? You could call it "Help Wax Spladle's Ass!" :tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spladle said:
:I will have to wait until I can access my trust fund to get this done regularly, I guess. :tongue:

I guess your parents didn't tell ou they'd spent all your trust fund on tuition and condoms? At least it was for you...

Or you could always just learn to live with your body as it is.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
art said:
I guess your parents didn't tell ou they'd spent all your trust fund on tuition and condoms? At least it was for you...
If they did this, they did it in the past 24 hours, which is the last time I checked up on the account. :tongue:
art said:
Or you could always just learn to live with your body as it is.
I have already done this. I just happen to prefer it with less/no hair in certain places.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spladle said:
If they did this, they did it in the past 24 hours, which is the last time I checked up on the account. :tongue:

It's a SuperSecret account, under the control of the NSA. You may think you accessing the account, but trust me, you're not! There is naught but dust in the real account.

Spladle said:
I have already done this. I just happen to prefer it with less/no hair in certain places.

Please explain again how you can be satisfied with your body the way it is while your dissatisfied with certain parts of it?

Crooks and faux doctors make millions by preying on people's insecurities and desire for illusory perfection.

Truth is, you're perfect just the way you are -- different from everybody else. You'll probably discover this once you reach 90 or 95 years old. I'm justb trying to save you money in the meantime.

The least you could do is buy me a beer!

C

college22punk9

art, i dont see what you dont understand from spladle's comments. he says he is fine the way he is, but he prefers less hair, ect... big deal. i'm fine the way i am too, but i prefer myself with a tan. Just becuase you accept and are happy with the way you are. It just seems like you are excessively trying to explain something to someone who doesn't need the explanation. I just think you ocerreacted to a misunderstanding, but thats just my take on it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Matthew said:
Maybe a fundraiser? You could call it "Help Wax Spladle's Ass!" :tongue:

I'll be in charge of putting jars on the counters of my town's 7-Eleven's. How about e-mailing me some signs and posters to go with them?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
art said:
Please explain again how you can be satisfied with your body the way it is while your dissatisfied with certain parts of it?
I never claimed that I was satisfied with my body the way it is. I said that I have learned to live with it. This does not mean that I have poor self-esteem, it just means that I believe I look/feel better when certain modifications are made to the way that my body is naturally.

For example, I pay strict attention to my diet and spend an inordinate amount of time exercising - more than is "natural." Are you suggesting that this is a bad thing? My dislike of body hair applies not only to myself but to others as well, though I am more tolerant of perceived imperfections in others than in myself.

My girlfriend, for example, does not remove her pubic hair - she just trims it a little once every few weeks. Now, I would definitely prefer it if she would go the whole nine yards and shave/wax the effin' stuff, but she doesn't, and I haven't even brought it up with her because it's just not that big of a deal to me.
art said:
Truth is, you're perfect just the way you are -- different from everybody else. You'll probably discover this once you reach 90 or 95 years old. I'm justb trying to save you money in the meantime.
I am just as distrustful of people who say the sorts of things you are saying as I am of "Crooks and faux doctors [making] millions by preying on people's insecurities and desire for illusory perfection." It all sounds like a bunch of psychobabble bullshit to me. But that's okay, I understand that you mean well and appreciate your attempt to improve the quality of my life.
art said:
The least you could do is buy me a beer!
Put it on my tab.