The hand myth.......

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There hasn't been a stated doctor study showing a connection between hand and penis size that I'm aware of, except for the index finger which was strongly correlated. In the study involving the index finger the way it's described it's not clear as to whether they only studied the index finger or the entire hand. It stands to reason though that if the index finger is correlated other fingers may be also. More study needs to be done on this in order to get a clearer determination.

highboiLV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my cock is 8.2 exactly the sme size as the base of my hand to the tip of my longest finger

interesting....should keep a tab on this....the pendulum is swinging....and on this site, that's not the only thing!

:) thanks for replyin'

highboiLV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been demonstrated in some scientific research that the
rapport between the length of the ring finger and index finger is related to testosterone levels. The more the right finger is bigger than the index, the more should be high the quantity of testosteron

Okay.....!! That's why I love this site....and you can have brains with a big dick!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe that's why I have a man's hand fetish. I've never thought to compare or think "Oh his hands are big, he must have a big cock." I just love men's hands. Love your hands slant ;) nice avatar.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe that's why I have a man's hand fetish. I've never thought to compare or think "Oh his hands are big, he must have a big cock." I just love men's hands. Love your hands slant ;) nice avatar.

Thanks, I love your new tat. As well as some other unmentionables.

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I misspoke when saying nail thickness....what I meant was fingernail width.......here are some example of what I mean:

cr15150021.jpg would be an example of the curved thumb
note that in its natural resting position how it curves up....according to my theory, this man has a relatively long (lets say 7+ inches) cock with a slight curve up, and is average to just above average in girth (based on the width of his fingernail, and the general thickness of the thumb.

z196360005.jpg (thumb on the left) would be an example of the straight thumb. this man would have an average to slightly above average length (nno more that 7in) cock is relatively straight and has an above average girth (like 5.7-6.2 in) due the the width of his fingernail, and the general plumpness of the thumb

z196360078.jpg is an example of the average joe. Average to slightly above average length cock (no larger than 6.5 in), relatively straight, and average girth.....

my system is flawed, but hey I have a great imagination.

Wow, I think this works...

I have a thumb that curves up just like the first picture, and my cock has a definite upwards curve.

Anyway, the original theory falls way short for me.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I

cr15150021.jpg would be an example of the curved thumb
note that in its natural resting position how it curves up....according to my theory, this man has a relatively long (lets say 7+ inches) cock with a slight curve up.

Interesting theory. Can't say I believe in it.. but...

My thumb is very much curved, like the one in the picture, or even more. And when I'm erect there is a strong curve... not up, but to the left. I wonder if your theory takes that in...

And as for length, I'm afraid my hand/fingers are a good deal longer. But then I have big hands - more people comment on this...

highboiLV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been demonstrated in some scientific research that the
rapport between the length of the ring finger and index finger is related to testosterone levels. The more the right finger is bigger than the index, the more should be high the quantity of testosteron

Thanks for your reply. That's interesting...do you know where to find a copy of that report? I guess since we're on the WWW....I shouldn't have a prob finding it. I'm curious and will check that out.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I heard it wasn't the length from the base of the palm of the hand to the longest finger, but it's really the spread of the hand (i.e. the distance between the tip of your pinky finger and the tip of your thumb when your fingers are fully spread apart). For me, this is true.

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for your reply. That's interesting...do you know where to find a copy of that report? I guess since we're on the WWW....I shouldn't have a prob finding it. I'm curious and will check that out.

yes!
here you have some interesting references:

- Neave, Laing, Fink, Manning, 2003. Second to fourth digit ratio, testosterone and perceived male dominance. proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series B, Biological sciences, 270, 2167-2172.

- Manning 2002. Digit ratio: a pointer to fertility, behavior, and health. New Brunswick NJ: Rutgers University Press.

- Roney, Maestripieri 2004. Relative digit lengths predict men's behaviour and attractiveness during social interations with women. Human Nature, 15, 271-282

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unfortunately no, but close, my hand is 8 inches from base of palm to tip of middle finger,, my dick is only 7.. but if laying down with my dick on my stomache it lines up perfect with the backside :)