The hand myth.......

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry if this was posted didnt read through the whole thread.

in a tell-all book written by karrine "superhead" steffans, where she exposes her sexual encounters with celebrities and athletes, and in a radio interview, she states that shaquille o'neal has an average penis for a man thats 5'4 and 130 lbs.

so unless you're a regular height, guess not.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It seems to work pretty well in my case, but it doesn't seem to be correlative generally. On a side note, I have wide pretty wide hands which makes me feel like my dick is thinner than it probably does to other people lol. :rolleyes: That's not really on topic but I thought I'd say it anyways.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, doesn't work for me, but I don't have the length that most guys on here do.

I always HATED that thumb rule! My friend brought it up while we were with some girls and they immediately wanted to see our thumbs.. and mine are damn stubby. Plus I have a very curved thumb, but my dick is straight as a highway!

I guess there IS a correlation though.. I have bear claws. My middle finger is shorter than my palm is wide... at its narrowest part!

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a palm reader tell me I had a big dick... and that he did too. Later we had sex. He guessed about right. The length of the middle finger is larger when the dick is larger.

But nobody has a 12-inch hand. There's no body measurement outside your bathing suit that matches. It's just a proportional thing. You have to make an estimate,"this guys middle finger is longer, so his dick is also longer."

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not a myth if its true :tongue:

However, there are other factors to consider. For example, a V-Shaped Torso is very important as it is a sign of high testosterone and something that menstruating females look for.

And I'm sure there are limiting factors that would mean that despite you having large hands / long ring and middle fingers, you could still have an average or small penis.

(my hands are 9.2cm wide and 19cm from base of palm to end of middle finger)

Last edited:

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
There are a few published articles that supposedly found associations between penis size and the size of other appendages, but unfortunately none of this research has ever been successfully duplicated. The data do not suggest any correlation or association as of yet. The medical community has not accepted any of these findings due to the inconsistencies within the studies and the lack of reproducible results. Accordingly, all of those relationships are pure nonsense in the medical point of view.

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The cleft chin thing is definitely not true. I have had two boyfriends with very prominent cleft chins. One was hung like a gerbil, the other one was hung like a horse.