The Hands Of Time Can Be Cruel!

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Russell Crowe is STILL hot. We all age, and genetics have a huge impact on what the years do to us. The fact that this thread was started says alot about the type of vain people on this site. Makes me sick. Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around. Careful what you make fun of people.

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
Concerning Arnold. What will all these pumped up guys so prevalent today look like when they get old? Bunch of old men with flabby sagging muscles! Now that's attractive.

Again, it's a choice. The flame that burns twice as brightly burns half as long; Arnold likely had the best male physique in the history of the world. No matter how decrepid he gets, he'll always have that accomplishment.

On the other hand. guys to take lots of drugs or dehydrate themselves until they die are just plain crazy. And huge 'roid bodies don't look appealing or healthy to me, and I think that their physiques leave much to be desired. After a certain point, they start to look round. I think that's why the greats from the 70's (Zane, Schwarzenegger, Mentzer) are still admired. They had shape and form, but there was also artistry: size wasn't everything.

Bob Paris is an example of a guy who didn't go overboard. He was never big enough for Mr. O, but he won Mr. American and Mr. Universe. He still looks good, probably because he didn't abuse his body.

Attachments

Reactions: limtantan22

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For gay men seeing these pics is like Nora Desmond looking into the mirror in Sunset Boulevard. The ugly truth of the future is staring them in the face. They know they will be discarded by the younger, beautiful crowd at the first sign of a wrinkle or ounce of fat on their waists! What a sad bunch of fuckheads.

Hey, at least Norma Desmond was able to enjoy the attention of a much younger man.

Here are three for you, Cary Grant, Patrick Stewart and George Clooney. All were cute, but dweebie-looking in their youths but matured in their late-40's into very hot men.

Cary Grant, 20's -
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zAoyoHwC5...xwgmYvHHrk/s400/She+Done+Him+Wrong+(1933).jpg

And 30+ years later -
http://www.cas.sc.edu/socy/faculty/deflem/Hit/catch.jpg

Young Patrick Stewart -
http://www.powells.com/images/blog/blog_kirsten_sejanus20091021.jpg

Young George Clooney -
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/nm_clooney_080528_ssh.jpg

Who wouldn't want to spend a night with this man?

http://www.trashionista.com/images/george_clooney.jpg

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here's one for those of you who remember Leave It To Beaver... here's (from left to right) Eddie, The Beaver and Wally... this one hurt me when I saw it.

Attachments

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's one for those of us who remember Leave It To Beaver... here are (from left to right) Eddie, The Beave and Wally... this one hurt when I first saw it.

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sincere apology to those who have been offended by this thread. I posted this as a testament to the benefits of moderation and perhaps the effects of living life in the fast lane and/or spending too much time at the *All you can eat buffets* life has to offer. I never meant to mock or belittle any of these men... I am the biggest advocate of aging gracefully with dignity. So please no more hate mail. No matter what; these men look better than those who have chosen to botox or have plastic surgery so that they no longer resemble what they once were or should have become with time and experience.
But PS Russell Crowe stopped being hot the very second he threw a telephone at someone. I get stressed when I travel but I've never acted like a barbarian
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/06/crowe.arrest/]

Last edited:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's one for those of us who remember Leave It To Beaver... here are (from left to right) Eddie, The Beave and Wally... this one hurt when I first saw it.

Watching reruns when I was in H.S., I thought Wally was really cute. The trip to the bodyshop wasn't good to the Beav.

S

SirConcis

While it is true that "professional" shots are done to show a good angle of the actor, and probably photoshopped to make it look better, one needs to also consider that some of the "ugly" picture may also have been photoshopped or taken at a nagle that will make him look worse in order to uncrease sales of the newpapers/magazines who have sensationalistic stories about actors.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For gay men seeing these pics is like Nora Desmond looking into the mirror in Sunset Boulevard. The ugly truth of the future is staring them in the face. They know they will be discarded by the younger, beautiful crowd at the first sign of a wrinkle or ounce of fat on their waists! What a sad bunch of fuckheads.

Norma had merely slipped into madness. She was still a stunner. She had the mansion at 10220 Sunset Blvd., and she had been fucking that hot William Holden for several months. Plus she was a good shot. With the Tea Baggers taking over the govenment, she may need that gun.

johhnnyt

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think many of them look all that bad for their age when you see them in a more flattering photo. The one that always gets me is Jan Michael Vincent. Look what alcohol and pot did to him, saw a story last week he's about 85 lbs now and he's only 64
main.php
Jan-Michael%2520Vincent%2520Interview%2520On%2520The%2520Insider%255B4%255D.jpg

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guys who have not had plastic surgery still look like themselves.

obviously neither body fat or surgery help

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no wonder ilona woflenwotever her name is looks like she does. So much focus on the outside.

Wake up peoples, your bits droop, peel, expand, dry out, get hairy, blemish, fall off, get scaly. its called life

enjoy the journey...

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
LOL. Having never been one of the beautiful men of the world with perfect, chiseled features, bulging muscles, etc., it does me so much good to know that gay men like that live in fear of growing old because they know they will be tossed aside at the first sign of aging! Hey guys, you're just getting the same treatment you dish out right now! LOL

THERE IS JUSTICE!