The Hands Of Time Can Be Cruel!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
The football player body type, so hot when young, is very prone to getting pudgy after college, IMHO, in many, many cases. Brenden was prime football beef in his early flicks.

Actually there is an addendum to this story...seems Brendan put on weight for a film role...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually there is an addendum to this story...seems Brendan put on weight for a film role...

I sure wouldn't do that. It is well documented that once one puts on weight, getting it off is very difficult and many people never succeed in doing so. It's not just a matter of physical appearance either; being overweight also has health and fitness consequences.

D

deleted235425

Again, it's a choice. The flame that burns twice as brightly burns half as long; Arnold likely had the best male physique in the history of the world. No matter how decrepid he gets, he'll always have that accomplishment.

On the other hand. guys to take lots of drugs or dehydrate themselves until they die are just plain crazy. And huge 'roid bodies don't look appealing or healthy to me, and I think that their physiques leave much to be desired. After a certain point, they start to look round. I think that's why the greats from the 70's (Zane, Schwarzenegger, Mentzer) are still admired. They had shape and form, but there was also artistry: size wasn't everything.

Bob Paris is an example of a guy who didn't go overboard. He was never big enough for Mr. O, but he won Mr. American and Mr. Universe. He still looks good, probably because he didn't abuse his body.
sexy