The hang I wish I had ...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I was in the gym shower one day. A young man in about his late teens walked in (NOTE: by "late teens" I mean either 18 or 19, okay?). Absolutely nothing special about him. Hardly noticed him. I went about my business. A few minutes later, I turned to the right and saw him standing at the next shower naked ... with a penis that looked just like this Biserta guy's cock.

I was incredibly jealous. There's something about the curve of a cock like this that says "hung." It's like, "I've got so much dick that it has to take an odd angle, it's succumbing to gravity...."

Wish my cock had a hang like this....

Attachments

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah but i reckon it would be better to be a "grower" as opposed to "shower" so then you could be like "yeah what do you think NOW bitch.." haha

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He certainly has a nice one. I would rather my penis be how it is now. With no hang.

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are so right - the pic u posted is a MAN"s cock and i wish i had it in my mouth !

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine certainly doesn't look like that when flaccid. Not at all.

I'm a big-time grower. I think my balls stick out more than my cock when I'm soft! :)

"yeah but i reckon it would be better to be a "grower" as opposed to "shower" so then you could be like "yeah what do you think NOW bitch.." haha"

I agree, I really do like that feeling - because it's sort of a surprise.