The Hangover

D

deleted69654

No, he is Stu, the dentist who pulls out his tooth and marries the hooker. He also plays Andy on the BEST show ever, The Office!!!

JstwanagetFkd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cannot recall what I would consider a VPL, but it was a huge bulge. Very nice package indeed. Also later in the movie I do remember when they were leaving the hotel that his box was even visible with pants on.

The movie is quite hilarious.

Changing the subject a bit, when they arrived in Las Vegas and were heading out for the night, the groom and his best man were dressed in black, the groom wearing a white shirt. They were quite the couple if you ask me.

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
The Asian guy shows his little acorn several times (and badly could use some manscaping) and Zack's cock is seen in the end credits, in the elevator. Why didn't they show Bradley's and Ed's cock?

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Asian guy shows his little acorn several times (and badly could use some manscaping) and Zack's cock is seen in the end credits, in the elevator. Why didn't they show Bradley's and Ed's cock?

I think that musta been fake. Wouldn't that give the movie an X rating??

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the funniest movie I've seen !!! Bradley is so sexy but I also liked the doctor at the hospital.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that Bradley Cooper is gonna get typecasted as the "Super Doucher" because that seems about the only thing I've seen him do well. His attitude totally subtracted from his WOOF factor.

Ed Helms, and his package caught my attention straight off the top when he did that scene in his underwear. I thought it was a joke at first because the fact that it was so visible, but y'know...when I realized that it wasn't, it took everything I had to even go back to paying attention to the movie. I was dick-matized.

Oh, and Zack Galifinakis was the funniest thing ever the entire way through. If it weren't for him, I doubt the movie would have been as funny.

"One more question. I'm sure you get this all the time, but...is this the real Caesar's Palace?" ROFLMAO!!!

Last edited:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
You know, I saw the movie last weekend and I didn't think it was as funny as I thought it was going to be. It definitely had some choice moments. 3/4 stars for me.

As far as Ed's package, I noticed it, too. Quite large, and he showed well in his slacks. There was one scene where he was sitting on the couch and his balls looked huge.

Reactions: vnuiee