The Hate Thread

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate:

Rapists, child abusers, spouse abusers, animal abusers, g-unit, the mainstream media, corporate destruction of tradition.

I hate:

Everton, the Yankees, DC United Scum, the French soccer fans(the ones who threw batteries at our players), The New York Rangers, Scientologists

I hate:

Ignorance, intolerance, stupidity, the people who embody all three of those traits (terrorists and klansmen), Nazis, Communists, Nannyists (the PC crowd, and that does not stand for the muscle)

I hate:

Pointless laws, taxes, pointless tax laws, the income tax, governmental control on free speech, governmental prying into my privacy, extremism in every form, DWTSOO

I hate:
Self-righteous pricks, arrogant bastards, the mini-Gotti's walking around, the mini-gotti's who aren't gotti's, materialistic people, whiners, complainers

I hate:

Slow drivers, old people who shouldn't be driving (the ones who can't see, not you Pappy), Rubberneckers, Drunk drivers, people who get in cars with drunk drivers, Crack-heads, People who waste their talent on booze and drugs, Cancer, STD's, AIDS, incurable illnesses

I hate:
Hillary Clinton, Osama Bin-Laden, serial killers, dictatorships, Jane Fonda, soccer mom and dads, people who talk on cell phones really loud, so everyone knows they're on a cell phone (like they're important)

I hate:

People who use their cell phone, act like theyre talking on it, but theres no one on the other end, plagiarists, people who steal photos and pass them off as their own, fathers who abandon their family, bad parents.

But most of all I hate:

Manchester United.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate people who pretend to know how God will judge me.

I hate idiots, especially the ones who don't know when to shut up.

I hate sexists, racists, and homophobes - especially those in the minority.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
GoneA said:
oh windy darling, this by far was the most hilarious post i've read in quite a while

I hate it when GoneA tells me I post the most hilarious threads one second.. and then replaces me at the first glance of a chick with better clevage:eek:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm proud to say that there is no one on my ignore list.
I'm interested in reading what even the meanest people have to say.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
I hate it when GoneA tells me I post the most hilarious threads one second.. and then replaces me at the first glance of a chick with better clevage:eek:

considering your avatar, if that's all the clevage you're showing ... windy wins

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:

Trust me - you better get used to that, Jeff.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:
considering your avatar, if that's all the clevage you're showing ... windy wins

Jeff... JEFF! stop trying to put Tom Welling's head on Pam Anderson's body. That's not what he meant.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Jeff... JEFF! stop trying to put Tom Welling's head on Pam Anderson's body. That's not what he meant.

Damn it.. that;s what I get for telling you my secret plans... Gone A will be mine... All I have to do is get some clevage!!

* anyone up for some radical, un-needed surgery?

Goes to Matthew for some comfort... and a little lovin'

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hate requires such a large emotional investment and the interest is seldom worthwhile... I spent all mine on love instead:05:

LK
x

Can I just say, as this is my 100th post, that I love you all.... (it's why I'm fresh out) xoxoxoxox