The Head and Frenum: What does it for you?

What is more sensitive for you: The head or the frenum?

• Total voters

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not a matter of better or worse for me. As long as it doesn't hurt, I love it all. The top of my head is very "ticklish" but the underside makes me groan in animalistic ecstasy. Sometimes my girl will do things to the top of my head that make me buck and swear like a sailor and it won't make me cum-but I love it.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was circumcised as a neonatal, as so many baby boomers of my generation here in the USA, so I don't have a frenulum, but that area underneath my glans is my "sweet spot." The rim or corona is just as sensitive as my "frenulear" area as well as the groove running from my piss/cum slit (meatus) to the "sweet spot" on the underside.

I think a lot of guys, especially circumcised ones, are very much into their glans from their earliest years. Many guys like to tease their glans and their frenulum/frenulear area/sweet spot when they masturbate. And their partners enjoy exploring the glans penis as well.

vexx

Just Browsing
Media
I was circumcised as a neonatal, as so many baby boomers of my generation here in the USA, so I don't have a frenulum, but that area underneath my glans is my "sweet spot." The rim or corona is just as sensitive as my "frenulear" area as well as the groove running from my piss/cum slit (meatus) to the "sweet spot" on the underside.

I think a lot of guys, especially circumcised ones, are very much into their glans from their earliest years. Many guys like to tease their glans and their frenulum/frenulear area/sweet spot when they masturbate. And their partners enjoy exploring the glans penis as well.

The parts where it merges with the head and inner-foreskin but you can still tell are seperate from them. The whole "frenular delta" or "frenular area", not just the banjo string itself. :tongue:

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can cum by just playing with that "sweet spot"...all guys can. Also putting it next to the jet in the hot tub makes me cum too!! Feels soooo good!!