the healthy anus

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
should i get rid of the massive amount of hair that resides in my anal opening? i'm being serious here.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From personal experience, I would say trim it, don't shave it or remove it completely at all. Having hair in your crack has a purpose, I found out! It helps to wick sweat away and keep that area dry. Without the hair, you have a sloppy moisture that is VERY irritating. I'm serious, when you walk it feels nasty. I don't remove it completely anymore. I trim it really short and works just fine for me.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when we were cavemen we often sat on rocks & dirt which naturally helped thin the ass crack hair out. Now we don't have that so it makes sense to trim it using modern tools.

How you trim/shave it may depend on how fat your ass is. If you've got massive ass cheeks then without the hair you may get sweaty moisture in your crack. If you have slender ass cheeks, then trimming may not cause too much of a problem. I'm not sure how anyone with copious amounts of ass crack hair can thoroughly clean themselves after taking a shit.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
So you believe a healthy anus is one that is shaved?
I must admit it's abit easyer when shaved, but yeah we are guys, we can't help the fact we have hair there, so do women too, but less of course.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if it is not causing any discomfort or problems...whats the issue bro? Obviously, if there is some then look into trimming or, god forbid, having it waxed. It is more a less a matter of personal taste and the likes/dislikes of your girl/guy/both.

Last edited:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a matter of how you feel about it. If it is really a bother, then you can at least trim. Shaving can really be a pain in the ass when it starts to grow back. I took the option of laser removal, which has worked well so far. When I left it alone, I can recall several days when the crack of my ass would feel like Niagara meets the Everglades. That was a rather icky feeling. Now that it's bare, the only real setback I have is (again) a hot day. When I start to sweat, it feels kinda icky when my ass cheeks glide past one another. I don't have a lot of ass to begin with, and it feels rather gross at times. It's not that bad usually.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, if you want a healthy anus eat more fiber, drink more water, and eat some yogurt.

Avoid enemas/douching/colonics, and do not shave/wax it or put chems on it like Nair.

D

deleted85856

Back when we were cavemen we often sat on rocks & dirt which naturally helped thin the ass crack hair out. Now we don't have that so it makes sense to trim it using modern tools.

Where'd ya get that from?

It's dummy's like that guy which ruin wikipedia.