Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a question for the gay/bi/curious crowd out there...

i have been thinking lately of hooking up with a dude for the first time. and in this fantasy, me getting rimmed might be pretty hot. now i consider myself sexually adventurous wiht the chicks i've fucked in the past, but i've never had my ass played with before, other than light touching. that being said, here is my question: i have a MINOR hemorrhoid issue. are hemorrhoids just a fact of life for gay guys? not meaning that everyone who has anal sex has hemorrhoids, but if ur used to hooking up with guys (and subsequently their assholes) is encountering hemorrhoids just an occupational hazard or are they considered a big turn-off?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be honest, I've never seen an external hemorrhoid except on the internet. But if it's internal it's not really going to affect your partner, is it? I guess it might increase the risk of bleeding if you put a dick up there?

Anyway, don't let it get between you and experimenting. Frankly, if someone' willing to put their tongue where you shit a hemorrhoid shouldn't be a deal-breaker, should it? (He says, half-jokingly.)