The height issue

Megaleja

Just Browsing
Media
During the last two years or so i have really started to develop a fixation on height. I've pretty much always been the third or second shortest guy in my school class. I am six foot tall, which according to statistics is above average, but pretty much all my friends and classmates are above that. I live in Denmark by the way, which apparently is a country where people grow tall.

I really hate not being tall. Everytime i see somebody i evaluate their height. And whenever i see someone tall i can't avoid looking at him or feeling inadequate.

How do i get over it? What's your relationship to height?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's a non-issue. What you are has little or no relation to any of your physical attributes, and people who put a premium on one or more physical trait may not be healthy to be around.

Develop your own realistic standards, and live up to them. Let others go fuck themselves.

Comparing yourself to others is pretty much a waste of time.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I really hate not being tall. Everytime i see somebody i evaluate their height. And whenever i see someone tall i can't avoid looking at him or feeling inadequate.

How do i get over it? What's your relationship to height?

First of all, at 6 feet you are tall. You may not be the tallest but in any goup that does not comprise of professional basketball players, you are tall.

I think any inadequacy you are experiencing has little to do with height. What is it that causes you to think people taller than you are superior? You need to look deeper to figure out why you have feelings of inadequacy and to "get over" it.

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The REAL MEASURE of a MAN, lies NOT in height, size of penis, large scrotum etc - but in HIS ATTITUDE to LIFE. The ATTITUDE toward both HIMSELF - and to OTHERS (regardless of biological genitals between the legs). What a FAR BETTER WORLD this WOULD BE. My goodness - how much strife, how many wars have been ignited by MEN with an attitude of inferiority - either within themselves, or to others. Millions have died etc because of these individuals.