MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many threads were deleted around the time you showed up. Jeff happened to frequent some of those threads, so his post count was greatly affected by the "culling". I think he was one of the top three posters (and could still be? I forget how to check).

thanks. figured the disappearing numbers had to be something like a older forum/threads purge. "culling" makes more sense than my odometer theory.

ML

Jeff Black was suppose to answer. i was trying to help the count.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
With both hands. :wink:

You're just upping your post count, you whore. I guess you'll be first to 10,000... again.
We shall see, Rec3000.... we shall see...

get to 10,000 again? do post counts roll over like an odometer?

post whore tilt? *prefers post positive/enthusiastic individual*

ML
Rec pretty much nailed what happened, but yes... for some strange reason, threads I posted on, were reset... but one or two other people (who will remain a naughty nameless pecker):tongue: didn't seem to be affected. Maybe it's because they are mods?:biggrin1:

Many threads were deleted around the time you showed up. Jeff happened to frequent some of those threads, so his post count was greatly affected by the "culling". I think he was one of the top three posters (and could still be? I forget how to check).
I've been demoted to top 10. However, Rubi and Kink are likely to get there before I am.

Jeff darling. Im still waiting for my iced tea.
That's nice, Shirley Greenspickle. Have you considered getting off your pale ass and getting one yourself?:tongue:

Yes a whore will do it to get paid but a Slut will do it for fun. :tongue:
*best comment yet*

The very thought that he needs help is amusing..
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Kink.
She was sweet and innocent and meek.
Then she discovered LPSG and has been posting ever since.
I will get there eventually, but she's lacking a certain amount of patience, and she's very excited to hit 10,000.:rolleyes:
I've already been there. I didn't get ANY frequent flyer miles.

When I read the first page, I thought it might have something to do with the post count. Then I read page 2. Got it! Good luck Jeff.
Thanks sb, I'll get there eventually...

Jeff Black was suppose to answer. i was trying to help the count.

Can a man answer in his sleep?:biggrin1:

Jeff.

Hows the posting coming along?
I just got up 10 minutes ago.:tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

On the top bar click on Community, then Members - then choose to order the members list by posts.

Rec pretty much nailed what happened, but yes... for some strange reason, threads I posted on, were reset... but one or two other people (who will remain a naughty nameless pecker):tongue: didn't seem to be affected. Maybe it's because they are mods?:biggrin1:

Actually - naughty's post count dropped considerably, she had to get past 10,000 all over again too. It's sneaky Snakey and know-it-all NJ you need to watch! (j/k, P! j/k :kiss:)

Oh punny... you are so silly.

I was the original post whore. Before her, before exwhyzee... before all of them...it was Jeff black.

He's dangerous.

Actually - I think I am the mother of all post whores. Despite losing over 3k in the Great Post Cull of 08 I'm still the only member with a 2007 join date in the top twenty!

(Not to mention I learned from the master! :cool:)

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the top bar click on Community, then Members - then choose to order the members list by posts.

Actually - naughty's post count dropped considerably, she had to get past 10,000 all over again too. It's sneaky Snakey and know-it-all NJ you need to watch! (j/k, P! j/k :kiss:)

Actually - I think I am the mother of all post whores. Despite losing over 3k in the Great Post Cull of 08 I'm still the only member with a 2007 join date in the top twenty!

I think I may have you beat Manly. 5000 in less than 1 year.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
No you aren;t.:tongue::biggrin1: Having said that... she still cheated. I wouldn't say her post count dropped much more than 1000 posts. She was still awfully close to 10,000. I got demolished to a mere 8300 posts. I mean, ridiculous.:tongue::biggrin1:

Oh, you're a whore all right, baby... I just don't know what kind.:biggrin1:

Stop yankin' my chain.:biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isnt posts per day a better measure of post whoredom?

Jeff=9 Me=10 MB=12 Jason=20

Jasons runaway winner...