The Helpful, Sex tips thread

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a thread where you can share all your sexual secrets with others. I'll start off.

1) Foreplay is great sometimes. I like to lick my girl in many places for a while. I'll start at the clit, go all the way up through her breast (given each nipple a quick suckle), licking her neck until i reach her lips. That really get her in the mood.

2) Don't have a pattern. If you do, Have several. This can be hard. Right now I'm trying to think of more ways to fuck her.

3) Bite..... Bite, bite, bite, bite, bite, bite, bite, bite, and bite.... don't tear the skin though, you don't want to hurt her.

*** I avoid touching her clit with my fingers. I can never rub that thing the right way yet. ***

please share some other information.:smile:

Last edited:

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  1. Communicate. Believe me, girls and gals are on different wave lengths, so what seems like a good idea at the time, may not be once your in the middle of a "session". :tongue:
  2. Rub down with a good oil always gets them in the mood. Start innocently (shoulders, legs, etc) and end with ass and tits.
  3. In conjunction with #2, after a message of the ass, start playing with the anus. My wife was never into anal play, but once I gradually worked to it, she begs for it every session now. Even anal sex (ya me! :biggrin1:).
  4. Talk a lot, or talk little; do it in the dark or with a some light; be spontaneous or plan ahead; play some music or do it in silence; scream like a banshee or be as quite as a church mouse. Did that clear it up?
  5. Even after good foreplay, and to extend the session, I'll stop mid romp and head back south.
  6. Each to their own, but my wife loved to me masturbated. Slow, then fast and hard.
  7. Be a love God and combine oral and masturbation, simultaneously. Drives em wild!
  8. and yes, cuddle and hold them after. Kiss them gently, blah, blah, blah..Time to pay the piper. :rolleyes: