The higher a woman's sex drive, the more inclined she is to be bisexual?

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
I've been noticing a trait in women I talk to online that has got me thinking.

I'm very sexual, I love big cocks, love sex and would love to have sex 3 or 4 times a day.

I also, more recently I might add, have also developed a lust for hot women....and not pretty famine women, but sexy women with large asses abd breasts and dare I say nice fat pussies.....basically the ones who looked like they were built for sex. (God I feel like a guy here!)

As far as I've known my self, I've always found women to be very sexy, but never felt the urge to really sleep with one as I was far more turned on by a cock (bigger the better).

As I approach my 30s I find my self more horny and more drawn to hot women and muscular big cocked guys.

THAT SAID.....is it that a very sexual and horny woman like myself is naturally drawn to sexy humans? be it male or female?

I began to ask in forums and female friends who I know are very sexual and every single one of them agreed that they find women very hot (i.e. would have sex with) and also love big cocks.

The ones I knew who weren't very sexual basically said they were disgusted at the thought of being with a woman.

Now that may seem like common sense, but it seems the higher a woman's sex drive, the more inclined she is to be bisexual......is it just me? Or have I stumbled upon something researchers have missed?

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt it, it's likely a fluctuation resulting from hormone imbalance resulting in a penchant for slightly more assertive sexual partners who take advantage of that. I'd also assume that older women become more sexual (likely through hormones) in order to assure they procreate before they lose fertility, call it a biological imperative if you wish. It's something that's becoming redundant these days with IVF and so on.

As for older women being drawn to other women and more muscular large men, I can only assume it's a side effect of increased arousal making you seek out physically attractive partners who are seen as "alpha", or high value partners. There are arguments which range from proponents of genital evolution through sexual selection which would cause this, though perhaps the effect of testosterone focuses attraction in a more visual manner, similar to men, which would make you notice women's curves. People seem to be attracted to curves (indeed perhaps visual beauty comes from noticing the hips and wide pelvis which are arguably more feminine?).

I don't have any medical or biological qualifications, so obviously this is just a theory/observation, but much of being "attracted to someone" and not knowing why seems to be biological.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's no question that a high sex drive will make you more inclined to do things you normally wouldn't sexually. I think (and I'm sure some will disagree) that women are naturally more bi than men are. If you think about what venus- the eternal symbol of femininity- stands for, the first two things that come up are love and beauty. So it makes sense (to me, anyway), with a high sex drive a woman will be more likely to try out different things, including other girls. I'm not gay, so I won't comment about men.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your theory certainly doesn't apply to me. I'm have the highest sex drive of any woman I've met IRL, and I'm almost totally straight.

But maybe I'm the exception that proves the rule.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
The only bisexual woman I have had a relationship with has been the one with the highest sex drive, my wife. Interestingly, the majority of the women in the couples we swing with are bi too, so there may well be something in your theory.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also almost totally straight and I consider myself to have a much higher than average sex drive. I believe I am capable of falling in love with a woman, but I mostly lust after men, fantasize about men, and enjoy looking at men much more than women.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your profile says you're 100% straight. :confused:

I noticed that too.

I'm straight with a very high sex drive. However, I consider myself emotionally bi but physically 100% straight. The reason for this is that since I don't believe in biological determinism as far as personality, etc. goes, I could theoretically emotionally fall in love with either a man or a woman. However, what keeps me from that is that physically I just loooove male anatomy! :smile: I do notice attractive women, too, but just in a different way. I don't lust after them like I do the attractive men. With attractive women (what I define as attractive), I'm more likely to wish I looked like that.

D_Tewre Tittyboom

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think that the two are directly related. It might be true for some, but not all. I do fall under that category myself, being bi and having a high sex drive, but I don't think that my attraction to women is due to my sex drive.

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that bisexual women are expected to have a higher sex drive, since the name implies that that like either sex or both at the same time. I was with a bisexual woman for many years and even though we enjoyed numerous mff 3sums, her sex drive was generally quite low. In complete contrast my current partner is totally straight and loves to fuck me several times a day.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am another who is completely hetero but with an enormous drive. I am over 35 now, but have been this way since losing my virginity at 15. I've never met anyone male or female that has as high and consistent an appetite as myself (I even wanted and had sex after giving birth on the way home in the car from the hospital, and yes, that was dumb got an infection, not recommended) - but nothing about females appeal to me at all that way. All the things that turn me on sexually are missing in a female (not just the obvious lol), the scent of a guy, male bodyhair, the masculine jaw etc.
But then again, I tend to be a bit of an anomaly whether we are talking breast size, shoe size, sexual preferences or whatever.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure they are directly related to each other. I have noticed that the older I get, the more sexually aware I become. It took a really longtime to get through all the stuff I was taught as a kid about sex in general that is simply not true.

Once I came here, it was like WOW! When I first registered, I thought I was bisexual, maybe 20-30%. After being online and having the ability to look at beautiful people whenever I wanted, I found I never looked at female galleries, or pictures of women in general. Well... ok. Except NotPunny. She is really lovely and her pics are erotic, so maybe that's why I visit her page now and again. I don't feel sexual toward her tho.

I think I am 99.9% straight. Although I do think we are beautiful, I'm just not attracted to them in a sexual way. Maybe that will change as I keep getting older.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta say doesn't apply to me either. Very high sex drive, no real desire to have sex with a woman. I've never done it though I'd like to just for the experience, not because I'm actually sexually attracted to them in the same way I am to men.