The higher a woman's sex drive, the more inclined she is to be bisexual?

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The higher a woman's educational level, the greater the chance she may be bi sexual, or the more open she will be to the idea. So, what is your educational level, if I may ask?

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if there is a connection or not because I have always be interested in both females and males. And my sex drives has gone up and down but my interest has never changed. I must admit that my desire for penis is greater than playing with pussy.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm, maybe the more sexually open you are.. the higher your sex drive... the more apt you are to be experimental?

I'll randomly be attracted to females.... but ive played that whole schtick out cha' know?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman has been a lesbian all her life and she gets a high sex drive, do you think she will be likely to have sex with a man?

Not sure if one has to do with the other, but my wife was in a lesbian relationship for 9 years prior to us getting together. Whens she was in the lesbian relationship, sex was rare, but with me it's quite frequent.

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if one has to do with the other, but my wife was in a lesbian relationship for 9 years prior to us getting together. Whens she was in the lesbian relationship, sex was rare, but with me it's quite frequent.

Wow that's very interesting. Changed my point of view.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay