Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is Cuckolding??? :confused::confused:
The video is boring.

Cuckold
The females of certain varieties of Cuckoo lay their eggs in other bird’s nests, freeing themselves from the need to nurture the eggs to hatching. In medieval Europe, the law, custom, and the church all defined married women as a category of property held by their husbands. Although Christian marriage vows strictly enjoined sexual exclusivity in a marriage for both partners, custom rarely enforced it on the husband (although Catholic doctrine held infidelity by either party to be a mortal sin).

A nuance of the word often overlooked in contemporary usage is that it refers to a man who, like the bird warming the cuckoo’s eggs, is unaware of his victimization. A man who knows and acquiesced, in his wife’s taking of another lover was called a "wittol," itself a derivation from the Middle English for "willing (as in knowing) cuckold."

Main Entry: cuckold
cuck·old
Pronunciation: \ˈkə-kəld, -(ˌ)kōld\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English cokewold Date: 13th century : a man whose wife is unfaithful
— cuckold transitive verb

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cuckold
The females of certain varieties of Cuckoo lay their eggs in other bird’s nests, freeing themselves from the need to nurture the eggs to hatching. In medieval Europe, the law, custom, and the church all defined married women as a category of property held by their husbands. Although Christian marriage vows strictly enjoined sexual exclusivity in a marriage for both partners, custom rarely enforced it on the husband (although Catholic doctrine held infidelity by either party to be a mortal sin).

A nuance of the word often overlooked in contemporary usage is that it refers to a man who, like the bird warming the cuckoo’s eggs, is unaware of his victimization. A man who knows and acquiesced, in his wife’s taking of another lover was called a "wittol," itself a derivation from the Middle English for "willing (as in knowing) cuckold."

Main Entry: cuckold
cuck·old http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?cuckol01.wav=cuckold')http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gifPronunciation: \&#712;k&#601;-k&#601;ld, -(&#716;)k&#333;ld\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English cokewold Date: 13th century : a man whose wife is unfaithful
— cuckold transitive verb

THANKS! :biggrin1:

D

deleted73529

A cuckold is a man who enjoys the humiliation of his wife having sex with other men. Typically the cuck is under endowed (I'm a slender 5") and the relationship evolves into the wife taking other lovers who can satisfy her better. My wife has had 7 different men in the last few years, all of which were considerably better endowed than me, and all of them satisfied her pussy better than I could have dreamed of. I usually just perform oral on her and she gets her intercourse satisfaction from other men.

Reactions: amazzzed2

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
[...]
A nuance of the word often overlooked in contemporary usage is that it refers to a man who, like the bird warming the cuckoo&#8217;s eggs, is unaware of his victimization. A man who knows and acquiesced, in his wife&#8217;s taking of another lover was called a "wittol," itself a derivation from the Middle English for "willing (as in knowing) cuckold."

I can't resist a cuck thread.

I'm a retired Bull and I'm not even 40! I had alot of fun in the cuck scene, but it got old fairly quickly. Most cucks are actually wittols, but the term "cuckold" has stuck. I don't like the idea of women cheating on their husbands, so I would never participate in that. I do love the wittol lifestyle, though. I especially loved it when a 'cuck' hubby watched me with his wife.

It's very intense for the 'hotwife'. She feels like a slut because she's seeking cock from a lover and not her hubby. It's humiliating for the hubby because he's condoning, or even watching, the bull use his wife. If he's submissive and into humiliation, then this is very arousing. As for the Bull, he gets laid. If he's dominant, then he can humiliate her by refering to her promiscuity, and him by refering to his lack of manhood.

PM me if you have any questions about cuckolding.

Reactions: Permahard

Gunner 211

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
zSHARE - history of cuckold.wmv This videos Shows how Cuckolding Got Started. Everything About The lifestyle is So true.

Our love life was really quite exciting until 2 years ago when my wife didn't seem to get quite all she wanted and began telling me that it would be exciting to find us a friend. At first I questioned whether I could take the idea of another man hitting on my pretty wife but she handled me just right and I finally gave in. The same evening, she carefully showed me that I really wasn't taking very good care of her and intimidated me into admitting it. She whispered, "Just think, then you will be my nice cuckold."

It was to be a month later before we settled on the friend and where others of his calibre were referred to as "bulls", he just would'nt hear of it and told us he would be our "stud".

From what I've been reading, our stud is quite different than many other "bulls". He is very delightful to be around and handles my wife and I sort of like family.

He never once has caused me a real problem and always asks my permission before he hits on my wife. I have no alternative but to grant his request even though I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach and a crawling in my groin. He is acutely aware of those feelings and my cuckold status so he always invites me to the bedside and tells me of his forthcoming moves.

When my excitement is at its height, he suddenly takes on his role as the "stud" and completely dominates my wife. I see very plainly when he slaps her ribs and inner thighs until she assumes the "position". He always looks directly at me just as he sticks her and then it is the two of them eating at each other.

He's been with us for a good while, always settling my wife down and each time causing me that crawling in the groin. I've become very docile and more and more submissive. I get to perform some oral relief for her from time to time now.

Reactions: amazzzed2