The Hodgetwins

D_Larry_Letcher

Experimental Member
Media
the one in the front during most of their videos claimed to have a 9 inch penis in one of their videos. i believe it was the one where they were complaining about black women. really tasteful stuff... he could be measuring from the asshole like most guys i know, but food for thought for lpsg.

Reactions: glarekills

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If these guys had the smarts to make a video then they need to learn to speak the english langauge.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, last week I started a thread on the PATRIOTA twins, which was promptly deleted! These are brazilan twins who play into the whole fantasy of incest and threesome...to further their modelling careers.

Qk=23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the one in the front during most of their videos claimed to have a 9 inch penis in one of their videos. i believe it was the one where they were complaining about black women. really tasteful stuff... he could be measuring from the asshole like most guys i know, but food for thought for lpsg.

It could be a 9'er hiding there in the batman briefs. :smile:

D_Larry_Letcher

Experimental Member
Media
they dont talk about their dicks in those?

i said completely unrelated you klutz. the twin on the right does mention it in a video where he talks about having a white girl blow him in san diego. i believe one of the two is wearing a purple shirt in the video. i'll do one last search. it was the second video i watched before i concluded these guys were lame as fuck. nothing much surprises me these days in terms of popularity on youtube.

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
Don’t even bother, they are homophobic and Trump supporters.
Have you seen the gay abc video they made? And other one making fun of us saying that it should be man and female only not man and man
But they agreed on lesbians because they say lesbians are “hot” when making out. Like seriously?!?!
I dislike them a lot