The HOT MEN of True Blood, Something for EVERYONE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Rob15, Sep 15, 2008.

1. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Anyone have more pictures, videos, scenes of this dude, or anything else on or about him.

#1 B_Rob15, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Do you mean Eric (Sweedish born Alexander Skarsgård) or Jason (Australian born Ryan Kwanten).

3. MichiganRico

Gold Member

If there's a better looking bod anywhere else on HBO, I want to see it. Ryan Kwanten is fucking gorgeous. (Those of you who have seen his sex scenes in True Blood just say, "Amen!")

Here are some older pix of Ryan which really don't do him justice. Hard to believe, but his body is far more muscular now. It gives me a woody just thinking about it! I only hope this series is typical HBO and we get a full-frontal really soon.

Attached Files:

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

He is beautiful.

5. illusionguy

illusionguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Do not know the show you mean Rob15 but if it is Ryan Kwanten you have great taste. He is fucking beautiful.
    I met him about 8 years ago when he was in town as a guest DJ at a local nitespot. He came into my workplace with a friend and at first I didn't realise who he was. When I started talking to them he was pretty quiet but I realised who he was when he spoke. He was the nicest guy, fairly reserved at first but absolutely lovely to talk to and so hot in the flesh. I was glad I could only be seen from the waist up because after talking to him far about 15 minutes I had the biggest hardon that was leaking like a tap. I know that might seem really slack but the combination of his nice personality as well as his looks was totally hot.

6. eattom

eattom Member

Albums:
  7. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    echo, echo, echo. If you check you post after you enter it you can delete any extra ones caused by the time out error damn I wish someone would address this time out bull crap for a change.

10. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    he is for sure a very attractive male, I find it so sexy when I see a guy like that, I find it got

11. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Yes, thanks to this link I have found out that is indeed his name and check out his ASS in this scene:

Ryan Kwanten Naked in “True Blood” Ep 1×02 (NSFW) | superherofan.net - objectifying men in pop culture

12. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Every week they have this guy naked a lot! This show rocks. Tonight's episode also had the str8 character he plays being made to dance in his hot tight white briefs by the gay black character.

He is also starting to see this male vampire (that he is becoming obsessed with) while he fucks girls, (tonight in his mind the girl even turned into this guy while he was banging her hard).

13. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

14. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    is there really any other guy to have fantasy over?

15. saabman

saabman New Member

Not an ounce of fat on that bod. Totally hot. I would switch to dudes full time if there were any guys like him around here.

16. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey I just watched this cheesey ass movie with Ryan in it. It was called Dead Silence. There is one scene, in a motel room, where he is wearing nothing but boxers, and though you can't see anything, his boxers stick out a lot where his cock is. There is another scene with him in the bathroom, and you can see what appears to be some serious heat in his pants

17. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

If you're not watching this show you're really, really, really missing out (it's actually worth getting HBO for even if you don't already have it, lol), here's some video from YouTube, (stay tuned you see just some of his hot underwear dance, it's worth it BIG TIME):

YouTube - True Blood || Jason Dancing

Here someone has already made a fan music video of him from some scenes from the show:

Just one of the many underwear photos of him from the show here:
    http://www.superherofan.net/galleri...brities/R/Ryan-Kwanten/true-blood1x03--60.jpg

And remember, on HBO you can see a lot more nudity; his hot ASS should be considered an additional co-star with it's own credit:

Ryan Kwanten as Jason,

Academy Award winner (for the Piano) Anna Paquin (also of the X-Men movies fame) as Sookie (Ryan's sister),

and Ryan Kwaten's super HOT ASS as Jason's super HOT ASS (which openly gay show creator, Academy Award winner Alan Ball {he won for the film American Beauty, he also created the show Six Feet Under} loves showing us so much of quite often, thank goodness, bless his heart)!

#17 B_Rob15, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  18. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Brilliant ass-shot on the latest episode. Thank god for gay producers! Also, as a side note, 28 minutes in Stephen Moyer (Bill) is standing outside Sookie's house, keeping watch. A dog joins him, but I barely paid attention to that because there was some serious bulge happening in the jeans Bill was wearing, and the camera angle placed his crotch roughly left of center screen, shot from below at kneeling height. Not that I noticed... :biggrin1:

19. MichiganRico

Gold Member

Here are a couple of Ryan Kwanten close-ups in undergear. Love that boy!

Attached Files:

20. rabudo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow!! Great body!! And seems to fill those briefs pretty well... any link to a sex scene vid? His dance in white undies is priceless... :D

Draft saved Draft deleted