The HOT MEN of True Blood, Something for EVERYONE

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some pics of 32 yo Swedish-born Alexander Skarsgard of True Blood (Eric Northman) and leading actor in Generation Kill (Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert). (Generation Kill has 11 Emmy nominations, True Blood has 3. Handsome Alex is hitting it bigtime with HBO!) The attached pics are from Generation Kill--for the most part.

A Generation Kill tribute to Skarsgard ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zw0XZo7VNg

And for a real buzz-kill, Skarsgard playing a transvestite in Kill Your Darlings ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_pqWyDpBw

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Last edited:

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just finished the latest installment of TRUEBLOOD. Leave it to you to provide us with the newest lead of that series. It was appreciated.

njqc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm pretty sure Jason was hit with a paintball. remember when the Rev was driving him around in their little atv things shooting vampire cut-outs? The guns looked a lot alike. And Jason is too dumb and pretty to die.

Anyway, on to Godric: hot. Very hot. Hot last night, but is it wrong I thought him hotter when he was all dreadlocked out stradling Viking!Eric?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty sure Jason was hit with a paintball. remember when the Rev was driving him around in their little atv things shooting vampire cut-outs? The guns looked a lot alike. And Jason is too dumb and pretty to die.

Anyway, on to Godric: hot. Very hot. Hot last night, but is it wrong I thought him hotter when he was all dreadlocked out stradling Viking!Eric?[/QUOTE]

Hell no...lots of subtle sexual innuendo in that scene. I foresee a "hook-up" between those two in the near future.

mrhung24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The series has only just shown in the UK and the guys are hoottt, especially Justin and Bill, just wondering how hung they were anyone know?
any pics/vids?