Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First season Bill was just incredible! I love Bill!

Second season Bill was more of a stiff, but first season? Oh hell yes. He made graveyard sex soooooo hot. lol.

Hell, all the guys are great. Hardly no one ever mentions Sam though. I do love Sam. Jason, Sam, Eric (actor is hot, but his character sort of annoys me), Bill and it looks like this upcoming season has lots more in store.

I can't wait till the premiere. It's been way too long.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Second season Bill was more of a stiff, but first season? Oh hell yes. He made graveyard sex soooooo hot. lol.

Hell, all the guys are great. Hardly no one ever mentions Sam though. I do love Sam. Jason, Sam, Eric (actor is hot, but his character sort of annoys me), Bill and it looks like this upcoming season has lots more in store.

I can't wait till the premiere. It's been way too long.

Yeah, second season Bill was not nearly as sexy by a long shot. First season Bill burned up the screen! How could I have forgotten about Sam, though? I love Sam! Bill and Sam are my favorites.

Jason's personality made him un-sexy to me, even though he's hot in photos. He's much too dumb and his character is too flawed for me. I'm much more attracted to Sam because he's adorable and he has a nice personality. I'd choose Sam over Jason in a heartbeat. Sam is the sort of guy I go for IRL.

Like Jason, the actor who plays Eric is beautiful, but his character's personality interfered with my attraction. He's the sexy scoundrel, but a little bit too much scoundrel for my tastes. If he begins to show a soft side, my attraction would increase 10x (like with Brian from QAF, they established from the first episode his soft side, it made him much easier to want to fuck.)

Last edited:

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fuck bill hes lame...give me that electric himbo jason anyday over him...or better yet godric or eric...or the queen of louisiana (no that is not a creative term to describe lafayette)...

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
I like Hoyt Fortenberry myself. He's not all buffed out, but he's very cute and a nice guy. :biggrin1:

Most all the men on TB are hot. I just wish they'd cast someone as JB du Rone. In the books, he's supposed to be the best looking thing in Bon Temps.

Jason's cute, but I think Ryan Kwanten is actually too ripped and a bit too lean. I find it depends on the scene and how he's being shot whether I find him attractive. If he cut his gym time by about one-third and put on about 10 pounds, he'd be hotter IMO.

I think Jason's rival at the church camp (Luke?) is pretty hot (but an asshole of a character).

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like Hoyt Fortenberry myself...
Oh my gosh! How'd I forget Hoyt? I knew there was someone else.

I think Jason's rival at the church camp (Luke?) is pretty hot (but an asshole of a character).
I always expected them to hook up. Yeah, he was cute too.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gosh! How'd I forget Hoyt? I knew there was someone else.

I always expected them to hook up. Yeah, he was cute too.

And even the fanatic preacher was pretty hot. A three way with him, Jason and the hot football player at the cult. YUMMY!!!!!!!

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with the assessment about Sam. Much often missed.

However, Eric has caught my eye. After reading the books, should the series continue, Eric becomes a warmer and HOTTER part of the story line. Just reading about him made me hard. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the series continues and it reaches that point.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry guys the new season werewolf that is protecting sookie is hands down the hottest thing in Bon Temps
Joe Manganiello, yeah, he has a very Eric Bana look to him. HOT!

Ooo! And Grant Bowler, previously Connor Owens on Ugly Betty. I didn't realize he was so tall. I spotted him on the street when I was in NYC a few months ago. Very hot in person!