• Erica Chevillar

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened again in Florida. Another smoking sultry hot blonde teacher babe in trouble for being...well too hot. This time there was no teacher/pupil interaction other than that within the furtile imagination of Chevillar's male students, but Erica's assets were so great that the faculty and parents alike were disturbed enough at West Boca Raton high School to create another national media circus. It seems the first year social studies teacher had an avocation of posing for the U.S.A. Bikini Team.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/28485/Erica_Chevillar_Hottest_Teacher_Ever.html

When did teachers evolve from frumpy Miss Fartuney types with the hair in a bun into creatures of ultimate male desire? It's hard enough for a teenage guy to assimilate all the classroom information on the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government without enduring a case of terminal Blue Balls at the same time.

Erica Chevillar was just the latest. The babe that headed my hot teacher list until this past week was 5' 9" Pamela Rogers! After pouting at the judge and getting off with a few months in the pokey, Pamela went straight to her computer and that favorite website of interest to Homeland Security in search of terrorists, Myspace.com, where she gave a provocative webcam dance worthy of her assumed location Paris, France. (Mademoiselle Fi-Fi who drove a thousand Frenchman wild!)
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/26563/Tennessee_Teacher_Pamela_Rogers_Areested_again.html

Last but most famous is Tampa teacher Debra Lafave who but for the grace of God would be in the slammer 'splaining her life situation to Brunhilde and all the other female guards who double as defensive lineman in the NFL.

I put this to a vote. Which one is the hottest teacher?:boobies2:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, but I can't answer your question. The women at my school were the type of hypocrit hick republican dried-up bitches that you'd expect at Bumfuck Ville, GA. Two of them had daughters, though, so at least once in their life they must have been something different than dried-up, or god knows how they did it.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In Grammar school (11-16) I was in lust with a French teacher who sadly left 'under a cloud' shortly after I moved into here class and later, the Drama teacher, I didn't study drama but it did cross my err mind!!

Later, doing my 'A' levels there as this amazing English teacher. She worked part time in the evenings as a pool attendent at the sports centre which is where I first saw her.... in a swimsuit (barely). I didn't know she was a teacher and running into her, literally but accidentally at school a few weeks later was an experience I remember fondly to this day. I did a LOT of swimming between 16 and 18!!

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know I really do think there is something about hot female teachers and young boys. I certainly wished it when I was young. I can't blame those guys for falling under the spell.

Personally I didn't get the experience, all my teachers might have been ogre's. But when I was a TA once, I had a couple of young girls fiirting with me. And I have to say, I was a bit freaked out. Part of me was just disgusted and uncomfortable, and the other part was complimented and worried. I was mainly worried that I liked it. Not a fun place to be, I still like to forget the feeling.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
It's probably a good thing I didn't make teaching my profession. All the young good-looking hunks would be getting the best of grades.:tongue:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was one of few men in the College of Ed. at my university, and I was surrounded by Grade-A perfect 10's. I even dated a few, but I must say most were elementary education rather than secondary.

OmahaBeef

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
None of them , they are all mentally disturbed and need help, prison or both.

I saw LAFAVE on the Today show this morning bemoaning what a victim she was yet still that didn't stop the bitch from raping a 14 yr old when SHE was 24.
I agree that people mature sexually at different ages and it is possible that the kid was mature enough to understand what was going on but it is also possible he was clueless. But what is undeniable is the teachers KNEW what they were doing and were unable to control their ibido and broke the law taking the innocence of a child with them.
I DO NOT subscribe to the believe that someone should wait until marriage to have sex nor am I an advocate of celibacy, as long as the two are consenting. But in a situation like this she is there to TEACH him not to FUCK him and the line should never be crossed. PERIOD.

Our governement does everything it possibly can to screw with the futures of our children already, abuse need not be added to the list.

:banana:
HORSE

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I agree with HUNG.

Any hotness I may have percieved was destroyed the moment I realized they were child molestors.

BTW, the people here who are "claiming" to have fucked their teachers, you have no reason to feel cool. What happened to you, was wrong. It was illegal and you shouldn't have had a TEACHER disrespect you like that.

I know a girl who had an affair with her highschool english teacher for many years. I respected the man and the girl, not really understanding the concept. A few years ago, she killed herself.

Take a good long look, teachers/pedophiles. You are wrecking the youth of today. Grow the fuck up and act like adults.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school we had this hot substitute teacher who was covering my civics class. She was sooo hot, I just knew that she was a cock hound, I just had a feeling she was (she had a VERY promiscuous daughter who went to school there). Anyway, one day she put on this movie for the entire class period. She then went and sat down in the aisle next to me all the way in the back of the class. For those who have seen my vids, I don't get all that rock hard in my "old age", but when I was 17, I got hard all the time in class. I think it was partly because of the late 80's tight jeans that we all wore back then. So I start thinking about her and started to catch wood. Now my dick ran up the right side of my body and she was sitting on my left with a perfect view. I would look at her and catch her looking at my crotch, I was starting to get into an erotic haze and so was she. What happened then blew my mind. She positioned her arms so that they were folded in her lap... she then... no shit, began to masturbate with the slightest of movements. This lady WAS GOOD! I couldn't rub myself, so I just sat there with a crazy erection while she quietly finished herself off. She was so turned on that when she would look over at me, she wouldn't even look at my face to see if I had busted her or not... just burned a hole through my jeans with her eyes. Well... she finished, got up and turned the lights on, and the bell rang. She only substituted once more that year for and was cool with me, but maybe was embarrassed that she did that. I actually towards the end, finally busted her, with a moment of eye contact that probably freaked her out when she thought about it afterwards. I never got to pursue a "hot for teacher" hook up with her. She was married and was actually kind of a bitchy person, and we didn't really get along before that anyway. Totally true story!

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WEN I WAS A SENIOR I TURNED 18 HALF WAY THROUGH THE YEAR AND A SUB WE HAD FOR CIVICS WAS SO FINE. sHE WAS 24 AND AVAILABLE. sHE WAS A 32d AND i GAVE HER MY NUMBER. wE ACTUALLY ENDED UP DATING FOR A WHILE BUT i THINK SHE JUST LIKED MY cock.

bUT IT WAS WORTH IT

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cockamania, how about some pics to match your OUTRAGEOUS size claim? should be something you could get together within like a couple of weeks. Or, take a cell phone pic and post it up, better yet, with those stats, how about a few so you can show us th size from a couple of angles. 12 x 8 should be in the GUINESS BOOK.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
tripod said:
Cockamania, how about some pics to match your OUTRAGEOUS size claim? should be something you could get together within like a couple of weeks. Or, take a cell phone pic and post it up, better yet, with those stats, how about a few so you can show us th size from a couple of angles. 12 x 8 should be in the GUINESS BOOK.

It's bullshit, like most of these posts.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never seen a case of a student and teacher around. Just wrong. Never crossed my mind looking at my students either and mine are about 18. I can't imagine even having a sexual thought at school. ew

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jeff black said:
I agree with HUNG.

Any hotness I may have percieved was destroyed the moment I realized they were child molestors.

BTW, the people here who are "claiming" to have fucked their teachers, you have no reason to feel cool. What happened to you, was wrong. It was illegal and you shouldn't have had a TEACHER disrespect you like that.

I know a girl who had an affair with her highschool english teacher for many years. I respected the man and the girl, not really understanding the concept. A few years ago, she killed herself.

Take a good long look, teachers/pedophiles. You are wrecking the youth of today. Grow the fuck up and act like adults.

Absolutely can't agree more. This is not about bragging rights. It is a great travesty.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with some others here who think what those teachers did is just plain wrong. Isn't the whole idea of an age of consent that people younger than that aren't able to consent? I consider sex between a teacher and child to be rape, and it shouldn't matter what the genders are.