Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It had been a beautiful day in south Florida, unlike the typical February weather back home. The long day of meetings was followed with the obligatory cocktail hour and small talk with people I hardly know over a couple of drinks, followed by dinner. Luckily tonight no speaker or awards program. Some of the association regulars moved to the outside bar for extended conversation and more drinks.

I was tired from the day but decided to take a walk to unwind. There was a light breeze but the air was still heavy with Florida humidity. After 15 minutes it was now completely dark, and I was sticky, so I returned to my room for a shower and bed. The higher floors of the building were condos with the lockout rooms on nightly rates available from the chain hotel below. My room on the 11th floor was one of these. It was a large room with a screened balcony overlooking a small marina.

There was enough light coming in from the rising moon that I didn't need to turn on any lights. Luckily the building and moon were at oblique angles as this kept the light from directly entering my balcony. The bed was near the sliding doors whose open curtains framed a gorgeous view of a slice of land just beyond the inlet. Since my walk the wind had picked up some and I could also see swaying palms making moon shadows.

Getting undressed I put away my clothes and prepped what I would wear the next day. I answered a couple of text messages from my wife and kids before finally shedding my boxer briefs and heading to the huge walk-in shower. Lingering under the water more than long enough to relax my back muscles, I toweled off and wrapped the damp fabric around my neck.

Moving back into the main room, I opted for the left side of the bed, the side I always sleep on at home, and pulled down the covers. Now sitting on the edge of the mattress, the shower had relaxed my body, but my mind was continuing to run. Usually when I'm away from home my wife and I text a few intimate things but not anything graphic. This usually calms my mind. We have a great sex life and we've never really been into "phone" either. Tonight wasn't any different.

The clouds that had gathered while I was in the shower parted suddenly letting in more moonlight and it dawned on me the curtains were still wide open. Having been nude for a good 20 minutes in front of those sliding doors, I actually blushed, feeling the heat in my face,.

The realization that I had been so unaware of being naked gave me a rush. My dick jumped and I instantly stood, reaching for the towel to wrap it around my waist while simultaneously moving to close the curtains in a some vain attempt to preserve any lingering modesty. In the next instant though I realized being on a higher floor it didn't matter!

What a feeling this freedom gave me and another rush of blood made my dick jump again, now straining against the towel. If I hadn't been horny earlier, at this moment I was full on aroused. What feeling was this overtaking me?

With new resolve I opened the sliding door and stepped onto the balcony. I found one of the chairs and sat down. From this vantage I could see down into the marina and the smoking area of the outside bar. Someone was smoking alone but didn't seem to notice my presence 10 floors up. Over in the marina the boats were deserted, all but one of them for day fishing without a cabin.

After becoming more aware of the surroundings and my own heightened arousal, once again a pang of self consciousness hit me for being "exposed" in the open air. Fighting an urge to run inside, I loosened the towel and let my now mostly soft cock hang between my legs while the cloth covered my lap. The cooling effect made me realize too that there was a generous amount of precum near my thigh. I lifted the towel and saw a long string running from my once again growing head almost to the floor.

It had been a long long time since something so surprising had happened. I don't jack off too often (as I said, things are good at home) but I sure wasn't going to pass up these feeling or this opportunity. The towel was still shielding my lap, but with my left hand under the towel I spread the precum all over my cock head. When the next few drops appeared I used them to bathe my nipples until they were erect and slick.

Licking what was left of the precum off my finger, I built up some spit to lube the index finger of both hands. Then crossing my arms I started slowly flicking and rubbing my nipples. My cock instantly strained and throbbed against the towel, tenting it up enough for it to partially slide off my left thigh but still cover me. For a millisecond I thought about adjusting things, but that passed with the next wave of precum oozing to the end of my dick.

Closing my eyes for a while I put my head back and enjoyed the build up of tension in my shaft and balls. It brought me almost to the point of cumming. This was a feeling I experienced long ago and could seldom repeat while just rubbing my nipples. It was hot, it was thrilling and I wanted it to last a while longer.

I truly lost myself in this experience and I'm really not sure how long this lasted. An hour? Five minutes? But the sound of voices brought me a new round of panic at the idea of being exposed. There were three people in the bar smoking area, drunk, and none of them looking up. For the second time tonight I had a rush of freedom.

Then I noticed a light from inside the cabin cruiser at the end of the dock. Someone had opened the hatch and walked to the seat at the back of the boat. I could tell the person was tall and wasn't wearing a shirt, but not much else. I kept one hand in my lap and with the other slowly made circles around my left nipple. I hadn't lost my boner but it wan't throbbing like it had been. I watched for a couple of minutes to see what he might do next.

The boat itself wasn't new and in my mind the guy was probably retired. I soon began to lose interest in him and the intense feelings of the experience returned. Another couple of minutes went by and I looked the direction of the boat to see if he was still sitting there. He had scooted himself to the near end of the bench. Was his right arm was furiously moving up and down? Had he been watching me any now putting on a show?

At this point I threw off the towel! My cock stood straight out from my lap. There was so much precum it only took a couple of strokes to lube my hand. Working my shaft the orgasm built in my balls and the cum came rushing out in a dozen heavy squirts! There were several pearly globs on the balcony screen and a big pool of cum at my feet.

I must have grunted loudly because the drunk smokers heard me and stopped talking for a second, but never looked up and quickly resumed their conversation. In a few more seconds the guy on the boat stood, shook his right hand in the way you would sling off water... or cum. Walking to the hatch, he turned his torso slightly toward the building, raised his hand about shoulder height, gave a quick wave and a thumbs up.

This made me suck in my breath and blush all over. I could feel the heat of being caught mix with the heat of the orgasm. My cock started to rise again! I covered myself with that towel, half stood and raced inside stepping in that pool of my cum as I did.

Running into the shower again, I turned on the water, soaped up my foot, and then my cock and jerked out another load of cum! I was spent.

Did the dude on the boat see me? Was he even jacking off himself. Was the wave to me or to someone on the dock? I will never know! The whole experience ran around in my head as I finally dried off, closed the sliding door and crawled naked into bed.