The hottest thing anyone's ever said to you in bed.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Take your pants off."

Strictly speaking it happens before sex, but I love a woman's voice saying it. Heard it the first time I had sex and so many times since. Total turn on.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

The hottest thing ever is when she screamed " YOU SET ME ON FIRE " !

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two come to mind. The first was after my divorce, about 3 years, a woman that I dated seriously said, "K____ didn't know how lucky she was." Referencing my you know what.

The second was, "You fit me perfect". Different woman.

Apparently telling my boyfriend it's like his dick was made for me is hot. Or would be hot if I said it to some of y'all. o_O I did not know this.

Reactions: temptotalk

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well of course, Fade, it is hot! For most if not all men. It is no different than looking you in the eyes during sex and telling you how sexy and beautiful you look! Of course my preference, lol.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hottest thing is not something a woman says, but when her face, ears, and upper chest show that sex blush thing. If that face comes with pronounced breathing, it's even better.

I'm convinced that makeup is just a clownish, stenciled recreation of that face, which is just about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Gets me hot(ter) every time.

Reactions: 950483

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh, Oxnard :). I was just about to post that it's not something he says, it's the way he moves my hair out of the way so that he can see my face, and look into my eyes. *sigh*
I suspect part of that is his instincts compelling him to look for that blush thing on your face. It hits me right in the instincts every time I see it.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Hottest thing anyone has said to me in bed?

Finally got something for this thread ...

My boyfriend and I were at the furniture store a couple of days ago having decided to buy a new mattress, upgrade on quality and go from a queen to a king size. So as I lay on a high end Sealy Posturepedic Optimum that we really (really) wanted to get but were unsure if we could afford it, just floating on the nirvana cloud hug of comfortable sleepy bliss that this amazing mattress provided, an old grey haired salesman lumbered up to us and said, "Just to let you kids know these are on sale and 30% off as of yesterday."

I nearly came in my jeans, twice. Once when he said, "on sale" and then again when he said, "30% off". My boyfriend said later that I literally rolled into a fetal position, smiled softly, and purred.

If my boyfriend wasn't there I'd have let the old guy spoon me.

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sexiest really is about context but I will always remember when I was with a guy who said he wanted to "make the case" that he would be the best in bed the l would ever experience. Common claim in a pickup situation but he was charming and was naturally sexy. Well, after he went down on me and made me cum uncontrollably a number of times he got up and said "now that I've made a persuasive oral argument, it is time for me to show how I intend to hammer home my point and prove my case" as he unveiled a veiny big cock, flipped me over and owned me the rest of the night. It was cheesy and arrogant and if he hadn't been so damn good it would have been horribly stupid but because he could backup his claim I remember it fondly.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest thing anyone has said to me in bed?

Finally got something for this thread ...

My boyfriend and I were at the furniture store a couple of days ago having decided to buy a new mattress, upgrade on quality and go from a queen to a king size. So as I lay on a high end Sealy Posturepedic Optimum that we really (really) wanted to get but were unsure if we could afford it, just floating on the nirvana cloud hug of comfortable sleepy bliss that this amazing mattress provided, an old grey haired salesman lumbered up to us and said, "Just to let you kids know these are on sale and 30% off as of yesterday."

I nearly came in my jeans, twice. Once when he said, "on sale" and then again when he said, "30% off". My boyfriend said later that I literally rolled into a fetal position, smiled softly, and purred.

If my boyfriend wasn't there I'd have let the old guy spoon me.

You do know you can haggle on mattresses, I hope. Even down further on sale prices. Just FYI.

damojo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexiest really is about context but I will always remember when I was with a guy who said he wanted to "make the case" that he would be the best in bed the l would ever experience. Common claim in a pickup situation but he was charming and was naturally sexy. Well, after he went down on me and made me cum uncontrollably a number of times he got up and said "now that I've made a persuasive oral argument, it is time for me to show how I intend to hammer home my point and prove my case" as he unveiled a veiny big cock, flipped me over and owned me the rest of the night. It was cheesy and arrogant and if he hadn't been so damn good it would have been horribly stupid but because he could backup his claim I remember it fondly.
Lucky guy!