The Hottie From Spinning Class

AvlGH4u

Cherished Member
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There was a period of time I was getting into spinning. I used to go to a Sunday morning class that was super popular at my gym. I would always choose a bike somewhere in the middle, trying to be less conspicuous so as not to be called out by the instructor when I was dogging it. There was a cute guy, maybe 30 at the time, who always grabbed a bike in the front row and worked hard the whole time. I stereotyped him for gay pretty quickly by his exuberance in class, and also by his shorts- the kind with colorful rounded hems that form slits on the sides (usually worn by women in my experience). He had an amazing round ass, and a great tan. We would hit the showers after class at the same time and at some point along the way after having taken up shower stalls that faced each other diagonally, we started to flirt: leaving the curtains open enough to soap up our growing cocks in view, and him showcasing that perfect ass by bending over to wash his legs. This progressed until we were cumming in our shower stalls for each other after every class. Nothing beyond that. I didn’t know his name, we never had a conversation- just smiled and toweled off, then went our separate ways.

The spinning regimen didn’t last beyond several months for me, and occasionally I allowed myself to have some regrets that I never felt my spinning boy’s mouth around the base of my cock or pumped a load into that fine ass. Ah well. At least a year goes by and I’m looking at massage deals on Groupon, and I find one at a hair salon in the suburbs- not the sort of experience I usually go for but the place has a web site and I click it. Each employee has a profile under the “About Us” tab, and although it didn’t register immediately, I come to the realization that the massage therapist at this place is the hottie from spinning class. Yes please! I couldn’t get an appointment fast enough, thinking about him running his hands over my naked body while my cock stiffens under the drape.

When I arrive at the salon for my appointment, there is some vague recognition on his part, and I fake the same “you look very familiar” chat, but wait until we get into the massage room to say “I think you and I used to go to the same spinning class at the gym downtown a long time ago”. Bingo. He stepped out while I stripped naked and readied myself face down on the table. A light knock on the door before he enters, then I hear the lock on the door engage and I very definitely hear the belt still hooked in his pants hit the floor. This boy did not disappoint. He oiled up every inch of my body while giving me free access to his as he worked his way around the table. By the way I teased his hole while he rubbed me, there was no doubt left about what I wanted when he asked me to turn over. My cock was pointing straight up and he needed no additional consent to climb up on the table and lower that beautiful bike-trained bubble all the way down. I don’t remember how long I lasted, but he fucked like a champ, and cleaned me up like a dutiful service worker angling for a big tip. He suggested I get a longer appointment the next time. And I did.