The "how To Measure Your Penis" Guide

D

deleted4021601

I think a good way to measure the real length of any cock, curved or straight, would be to create a clear fleshlight with a measured scale on the outside shell.

Take your hard cock and slide it in as deep as you can, pressing as firmly as you could as if you were fucking... this should give you the "bone pressed" factor, too!

Then look at the measuring scale and see where the tip of your cock head reaches. That would give the real, honest, usable length of any cock, wouldn't it?
This should be patented. ;)

D

deleted4021601

From observation, guys on the larger side usually become more obsessed with this stuff and about how they stack up against other big-dicked people. Smaller guys probably know they aren't in the running and don't care so much.

Also an observation- There's sort of an evolution to the (bullshit) measurement techniques. When a new trick shows up, it slowly spreads through the big dick scene. If they didn't care, they wouldn't be paying attention to any of that and they wouldn't all end up doing the same stuff in the pictures. They'd just stick a ruler on top and look down to see how long they were.

Take Care
It’s an interesting question—what drives the widespread interest in dick size? Arrogance? Insecurity? Myself, I lay significant blame at the feet of science, which has made methodological questions about “BP vs NBP” fodder for popular debate. These studies crop in magazines and on websites, encouraging additional interest—and more studies. Far from deciding the argument, science has actually intensified it. And this will never end, since science, in principle, has to be open to falsification and fresh research.

I suppose it’s all in good fun, so I’m not objecting to the discussion per se. But I’m postmodern enough to doubt that these sorts of matters can be settled in definitive fashion. Pass the popcorn... ;)

D

deleted1547822

It’s an interesting question—what drives the widespread interest in dick size? Arrogance? Insecurity? Myself, I lay significant blame at the feet of science, which has made methodological questions about “BP vs NBP” fodder for popular debate. These studies crop in magazines and on websites, encouraging additional interest—and more studies. Far from deciding the argument, science has actually intensified it. And this will never end, since science, in principle, has to be open to falsification and fresh research.

I suppose it’s all in good fun, so I’m not objecting to the discussion per se. But I’m postmodern enough to doubt that these sorts of matters can be settled in definitive fashion. Pass the popcorn... ;)

The "why does it matter", among other things, is how I ended up here. There seems to be quite a few contributing factors.

In no particular order:

- Competition. Some of it is biological, and it gets reinforced societally; starting around puberty.
- Arrogance, insecurity and other psychological factors certainly play a part too.
- Current western perspectives on female sexuality and preferences. The dynamic has shifted significantly in the last 40-50 years, and even more dramatically within the last 10-20.

Cultural 'memes' such as "compensating", "dick-measuring", etc... are not new.

Reactions: deleted4021601

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good morning class!
Today’s lesson is about how to measure your penis!
While at first glance this might seem like an easy task, history has shown, that nearly everyone who attempted this challenge has failed miserably to provide an accurate result. Therefore, one must assume that there are hidden obstacles which prevent success in such undertaking. But don't be discouraged, because I'm here to help.

Using my skills in the advanced science of metrology I provided several example pictures to illustrate the Do's and Don’ts in penis length measuring. The complexity might be overwhelming at first, but I'm confident that it is possible for most if not everyone to master even such a difficult endeavor.

Critics might argue, that the scientific correct way to measure a penis is by pressing the ruler against the pelvic bone, which reduces deviations among test subjects due to variant thickness of belly fat. To those I respond: Get your fat ass off the couch and stop eating so much crap, if you want a bigger cock!

measurement-guide.jpg
I enjoyed our post, man! haha

That is the right way to measure the penis size that actually we use in real life.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest that if you measure the banana along the upper outside line (which represents the "total insertable lenght") you will receive a larger measurement than if you measure the banana from above with a fix ruler as suggested in the measuring class pictures above.

Therefore, the real lenght of any banana and any erected cock (regardless if pointing up or down) should be measured with a tape ruler from the pubic bone base all the way to the tip of the glans as suggested in my picture here:

View attachment 19989581
In science they usually measure the "dorsal side" of the penis, so the upper side, no matter what kind of curve one has.

Good point about the fat pad and i guess you are right, there will never be an agreement - and you know what?

it's totally fine, no hole (or mouth) ever measured if those last few hidden inches count or not, as long as it feels good in such fine hole, all is good :p
Man, I have a beautiful curved penis, but that is just wrong... Penis size is measured like a person's height. A straight line, from A to B. You don't measure a someone's height and add to inches because the curve of her boob also should be counted.

Penis size should give us an idea of how far we can penetrate a vagina... To consider the curve is just cheating yourself.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't measure a someone's height and add to inches because the curve of her boob also should be counted.
Darn it!!!

That was my last chance to pass the 5' mark. Are you sure curves are not supposed to be measured? I think I could make it to 5'4 or 5'5 if I could add some boob inches ;)

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I have a beautiful curved penis, but that is just wrong... Penis size is measured like a person's height. A straight line, from A to B. You don't measure a someone's height and add to inches because the curve of her boob also should be counted.
Penis size should give us an idea of how far we can penetrate a vagina... To consider the curve is just cheating yourself.
Some people are so desperate to add size to their penis, they are willing to bring in math to do so.

Arc length - Wikipedia

Reactions: TinyPrincess

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bone-pressed/non-bone-pressed debate.... I of course like to count bone-pressed because it adds about 1.25 inches for me! :) That fat pad is highly compressible on me and I think it's pretty fair to say that it's all insertable length. And before anyone feels the urge to fat-shame me, sure, I could be trimmer than I am, but I think this is just one of the places my body likes to store fat. If you want to judge my fitness, feel free to look at my photos and decide for yourself. Could I stand to lose 10-15 pounds? Sure, but I suspect that I wouldn't lose much of that fat pad.

I feel that as far as visual erect size goes, non-bone-pressed is most applicable. But for how much can be inserted, I think that bone-pressed is most applicable.

I think a good way to measure the real length of any cock, curved or straight, would be to create a clear fleshlight with a measured scale on the outside shell.

Take your hard cock and slide it in as deep as you can, pressing as firmly as you could as if you were fucking... this should give you the "bone pressed" factor, too!

Then look at the measuring scale and see where the tip of your cock head reaches. That would give the real, honest, usable length of any cock, wouldn't it?
I think this is a pretty good idea. Maybe somehow use water for a volume displacement too?

Reactions: Murphys and VIIby5