The humiliation of Samson Frost

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wrenched out of my sleep by the lights being turned on. Immediately alert, I looked around me but I couldn’t keep my eyes open for long enough to see anything. I clamped them shut. It was cold but not uncomfortable. I realised I was cold because I was naked. There was a slight metallic smell hanging in the cool air. I reached around me to feel what was near me, but my hands were chained. I managed to open my eyes just long enough to work out I was alone in a large empty room. The walls were dark and there were no windows.

Suddenly I was hoisted into the air, suspended by my arms, 4 foot above the ground.

Then the door opened, and two women walked in. Both were around the same age as me, one maybe 3 years older. The older was a tall brunette, the younger a petite blonde. I instinctively pulled at the chains to hide my modesty but it was no use and I was powerless to cover myself. I tried lifting my legs up but each of my feet was weighed down by a heavy weight.

‘Well well well’ said the older woman, ‘if it isn’t Samson Frost, the best star pilot in the galaxy’. She smirked. ‘Or formerly, I should say, I think running out of fuel mid battle over Hershin IV somewhat diminishes that reputation’.

‘Let me go you bitch’, I said.

‘No’, said the woman, ‘you’ve been a thorn in our side for too long. We’re not going to let you go. But we’re not going to kill you, don’t worry about that. Your exploits as a fighter pilot are too prestigious for that. No, instead we’re going to turn you. We’re going to break you, and bring you into our alliance’.

‘I’ll never join your bullshit alliance’, I managed.

‘Oh you will’, the younger woman said.

The older woman pulled out a gag from a bag and attached it to my mouth.

The younger woman approached me. ‘The rumours were true then Bianca. Just look at those shoulders, and those abs’. She ran a hand over my chest and six pack. ‘Nice legs too’. She walked around me. ‘And look at that ass. And then the biggest rumour, I have to admit I didn’t believe it but... is it really 6 inches soft? She pulled out a digital measuring device and pointed it at my flaccid cock. ‘6.2, even bigger! I wonder if he’s really 10 inches hard?’

‘We’ll see soon enough Lara’, said Bianca laughing. ‘Shame about all that hair on his legs and chest, and his pubes. Looks like it’s not fashionable in the independent star systems to keep them smooth? I wonder if we should sort that?’

Lara just laughed and suddenly the floor beneath me opened up. I was suspended by the chains over a tank filled with liquid. Slowly I was lowered helplessly into the cold liquid. If I hadn’t been gagged I would have gasped as I hit it, it was so cold. I was submerged to my neck in it, and then I felt a tingling sensation all over my body. It wasn’t uncomfortable. The girls laughed as I was pulled up out of the liquid. I looked down my body and saw that every strand of body hair I had had before was now gone. I had no leg hair, no chest hair, nothing beneath my armpits and my pubes were completely gone. I was completely hairless below the neck.

‘Much better, now we can see that big dick properly’, Lara said.

‘And he’ll be much more sensitive for what’s to come’, added Bianca.

The two laughed as the chains pulled my arms directly upwards, and together they tied my ankles with chains coming out of the floor, before unhooking the weights from my feet. My feet were now on the ground, pulled wide apart and my hands were pulled directly above my head. I had never felt more vulnerable and exposed.

‘Shall we get Erica in now?’, Lara asked.

Bianca nodded, and I was joined by my nemesis, the last person I would want to see in this situation. Erica Earhart.