The Hung and Horse Hung Black Guys

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow the content here is amazing. The guys here are in another league than me

Right? I'm well above average, and have to remind myself all the time that most will think these are too big.

I'd bet, if I recall, you've got the girth to match all but the biggest, and the length of these monsters seems a bit moot after a solid 7 or 8"

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Right? I'm well above average, and have to remind myself all the time that most will think these are too big.

I'd bet, if I recall, you've got the girth to match all but the biggest, and the length of these monsters seems a bit moot after a solid 7 or 8"

Maybe....I'm not a girl lol nor have I encountered anything close to a cock like in this thread, so I can't really say. I'm between 6.5" - 6.75" around but aesthetically there is something jawdropping/mouthwatering about a long AND thick monster. If I had another couple of inches I would love it.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe....I'm not a girl lol nor have I encountered anything close to a cock like in this thread, so I can't really say. I'm between 6.5" - 6.75" around but aesthetically there is something jawdropping/mouthwatering about a long AND thick monster. If I had another couple of inches I would love it.

Oh yeah. I got enough for most, but I'd like to be excessive and have more than enough for all. Enough to look big from any angle on an off day. Enough that when you are at an awkward angle your dick still reaches all the spots easily.

Reactions: trapmusik6