The Hung Family

D

deleted2553771

Chapter One: Jane meets Bill

Our story begins on a hot, February day back in 1990. It was the first day of the year at the prestigious Sydney Uni. Jane walked down from Newtown station and, with butterflies in her stomach and eager anticipation in her mind, entered the proud, old buildings of Australia’s oldest university. She had made it. After all those years of studying in a demanding private girls school, shunning parties and loads of lustful boys, here she was, taking her birthright, ready to gain a degree from Australia’s best University and achieve her destiny.

Being eager to get on campus for her first day, she had arrived at Uni an hour early. With nothing else to do, she decided to check out the campus gym she had heard so much about. When she arrived, the gym was packed. She couldn’t help but laugh as she watched the gym junkies flex their absurdly large muscles in front of girls trying to hide their looks of amazement and disgust. Seeing so many fit girls, a slight element of nervousness set in also. In reality, she knew she had no reason to be jealous. As she completed her sets of squats and lunges, every who cared to look could see why also. In short, Jane had a deceptively good body. In normal clothes, she looked like a very pretty, but somewhat innocent 19-year-old. She had longish, brown hair, a sweet, white face and alluring, brown eyes. Her 36D breasts were also very attractive and bulged out just enough in her clothes.

To those who were lucky enough to see her in gym clothes however, her attractiveness went to another level. Despite being very skinny, years of tennis and soccer had given her strong but slender legs and a very large butt in comparison to the rest of her skinny body. No wonder then that Jane noticed a few of the girls looking enviously at her and the boys trying to undress her with their eyes.

As she headed towards the changerooms she couldn’t help but smile. Jane had arrived! Suddenly, however, just as she rounded the corner, the most bizarre thing happened. Two boys sprinted out of the boys changerooms and a third boy came tumbling out after them, fully naked except for a pair of briefs. As Jane looked on with a shocked face, she quickly worked out what had happened. The first two boys had stolen his clothes, obviously as part of a prank. A few seconds later, she had this confirmed as all the boys came walking back, laughing.

“Oh sorry,” the naked one said. “These idiots are always messing around, stealing my clothes. They think it’s funny. I’m Bill. Are you a fresher?”

Bill held out his hand. Jane just stood there, dumbfounded. As Bill was talking, her gaze had drifted down to the almighty bulge in his briefs. The sight was so ridiculous that she hadn’t even heard what he had said. Jutting out several inches from his crotch was a huge mass, filling the entire front of the briefs.

“Oh…Ahh, I’m… I’m Jane. Yes, this is my first day here,” she muttered, still unable to take her mind away from the huge hunk in front of her.

“A pleasure to meet you Jane. Did you have a good workout?” Bill responded, smiling.

“Yes. They’re great facilities. But there’s so many people,” said Jane, slowly getting her composure back.

“Haha yeah, a lot of people like to show off around here,” replied Bill.

“Well I can see you do,” laughed Jane, gesturing to his briefs.

“Oh shit, forgot I was naked haha. I don’t normally go around like this. It’s a bit embarrassing,” said Bill.

“Hahaha, sureee,” said Jane, rolling her eyes subtly.

“Well its been a pleasure to meet you Jane,” said Bill, “I better put some clothes on but I’m sure I’ll see you around.

Jane watched him eagerly as he departed. Bill was relatively skinny, but fit and that bulge was like nothing she had ever seen. She wondered if it was another of his pranks to stuff his jocks. Surely a real guy couldn’t be that big!

Snapping back to reality, she entered the girls rooms, freshened up and headed off to class. Foundations of Law time.

Jane enjoyed her classes and meeting new people, but throughout the whole day her mind kept drifting back to the unbelievable sight from the morning. Something within her needed to know whether that bulge was real.

D

deleted2553771

As the semester progressed, Jane settled into Uni life, developing a hardworking routine just as she had done at high school. She was happy with how her Uni was going, but in those dark hours late at night she couldn't help feeling that something was missing from her life. One day, feeling especially horny and adventurous for some reason, she decided to search for the one person that mere sight of whom had excited her so much, big Bill.

She didn't know much about him but did know he was on the swim team. The day before, she had seen a sign saying they were racing at the Uni pool. So, after her classes for the day, she made sure she looked as hot as possible and walked down, brimming with girlish anticipation.

She arrived just as her Uni's team was walking out onto the pool deck. Guy after guy walked out...and then there he was.

"Oh my God, it must be real!" she muttered to herself. Even from this distance there was no mistaking that Bill had an almighty bulge in his tiny speedos. The extra cheers from the girls revealed the truth also. Jane suddenly became very jealous of the girls who he was waving too. From now on, by any means necessary, she resolved to have more to do with Bill.

Bill swam well, his relay team taking home the silver medal. After the race, Jane decided to wait outside the changerooms and hope to meet him.