the HUNG LIFE...

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
guys and the few ladies on here...

i have a blog about my journeys as a hung guy. i just want to invite you to take a peek.

i'd love your support and if you have any suggestions about getting it out to other blogs and spreading the word, i'd be grateful.

thank you!

THE HUNG LIFE

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Entertaining blog. Good luck with it. As another hung guy who's been around for a while I can assure you that women will continue to be intrigued and (if you take the time to please them) they'll spread the word to their friends, giving you an endless supply of new pussy. Be careful though, becuase it caused me to get a divorce. I just couldn't resist all the offers of sex from hot sexy women who wanted to feel a big cock.

Good luck dude.

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
yes i did those girls. it's all 100% real.

the problem as i mention in the blog is that most women want relationships...

1. they hook up with a big cock and have a great night, but feel bad about it, like they've been used, so i don't hear back from them.
2. they meet a guy like me and they think i'm a player, so they're scared away by that.
3. women meet me and are worried that because of my size, i won't be able to keep it in my pants, which is true.
4. again, since most women want relationships, a guy with a huge cock isn't that viable.